• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Battle Royale

Is Baragon at his normal size, or is he scaled down to similar size to everyone else? Cause if it's the former, he has an obvious size advantage that could very well give him good odds. Otherwise IDK.

Kiryu2012 said:
Is Baragon at his normal size, or is he scaled down to similar size to everyone else? Cause if it's the former, he has an obvious size advantage that could very well give him good odds. Otherwise IDK.
I mean it would also make him a obvious target especially with characters who already have giant enemies under their belt

Yeah I debated including her since she has a number of insta-wins and I'm still wondering if I should take her out but that wouldn't be fair to whomever suggested her especially aince she's the only one of her verse who was suggested.

In that case I would highly suggest checking out the entire Cuphead soundtrack which you can find on YouTube or SoundCloud. Or buy the game yourself

CursedGentleman said:
Demi Fiend outhax majority of the characters of his tier guys
Wait if this is BoG Demi Fiend then shouldn't he only have access to base magatamas only?(going by his profile) That leaves him with

Probability Manipulation

Healing

Low Stat Boosting

Ice Manipulation and absorbption

And Light Absorption

Well, it manipulates chances of countering, retaliating and avenging attacks ( The difference is between them is the damage.)

Panicking enemies.

Reducing chances of being ambushed.

Chance of shocking enemies.

And Manipulating his own life by percentage

So, despite the fact that I suggested him, I'm saying that Robin will eventually fall to Ultear. While both of them are very powerful, and despite the fact that Robin's "ability" would allow him to see the kinds of weapons and powers Ultear would have, I think she would easily be able to take him down for one major reason, her Possession magic.

Both of them are known as excellent tacticians, and left alone, they could both be extremely viable against each other. However, due to the fact that she could corrupt his mind (which we know could happen because of what happened between Robin and Grima), she could easily screw him up and take advantage of his confusion to go in for the kill.

Add onto that the fact that both magic and combat comes a lot better to her than to Robin, and I think that pretty much settles it between the two.

Back