• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tournament Round 11 Sans vs Cybermen (Grace)

Time for Sans to fight some Robot. Hasn't fought one yet that I've done. And a cool character who isn't used. A Cyberman vs Sans Undertale

Speed is equal

Mark 7 version used I guess

Sans: 7

Cyberme:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Then, uh, um...

I'm assuming it's other abilities woikdnmake this not a stomp. Do you know what it opens with

Alright. And for your earlier comment, yes. his other abilities make it fair

Flight, mind hacks, invisibility, empathy manipulation, pain manipulation, possession ect ect. Lots of one shot stuff

To be honest, without prior knowledge of who's being fought, the Cyberman's gonna get rekt. His first move is always to "DELETE" with an energy blast, and by the time it tries to do that, Sans could dodge and bone him, Gaster Blast him, or blue soul him to oblivion, which is a thing that can happen since, despite the fact that their emotions are repressed, they're still humans with human souls. With prep, the Cyberman could potentially turn itself invisible and go stealth to do all kinds of nasty things to Sans, such as sending Cybermats or Cybermites at Sans and converting him, for an example.

But, with SBA in place, I'm giving Sans a pretty clear-cut victory, and my vote in this thread.

Alrighty. Thank you.

And I'll count your vote to Jacky since they open with that which makes your point work.

Just wanna verify before voting

Does the cybermen even have a soul? We usually don't assume machines have souls.

Cybermen, especially the Mark VII onwards, are almost always humans that have been converted into Cybermen. They enhance their logic and suppress their emotions through this process, however, time and again they've proven that within the metal shells, they are still human.

For instance, Danny Pink, an ex-soldier who was converted into a Cyberman after he died in a car accident, still had feelings for his girlfriend, Clara Oswald, due to his emotion suppressor failing to activate. And even after his emotions were suppressed, he still had enough of a sense of self to help the Doctor command an entire army of Cybermen to self-destruct.

They are, in essence, robots. But, their souls are still preserved, doubly so on the fact that Missy, the latest reincarnation of the Master, was literally keeping souls in "heaven" so she could later transfer them to her Cyberman army.

Seems decisively for Sans, so Sans FRA, I guess.

Back