• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs Oberon (Warframe) CONCLUDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quibster

She/Her
Probably one huge incon, but meh. Let's see where this goes.

Giorno Giovanna vs Oberon (Warframe)

Speed is equalized

Giorno has GER

Oberon Prime is being used

GioGio: 0

Tenno: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Erentheturkishguy, EmperorDoom25, lonliosite, Firepheonixearl, LordUrien935, Sir Ovens, Kyschan21)

I'm guessing Oberon takes this due to his ability to "negate death", then again, I dunno' how he'll get past GER's RtZ. Is Oberon's Death Negation Passive, or Manual?

I don't see anything on his profile that resists GER. Even if he doesn't die, he won't be able to do anything, Inconclusive I guess?

Is the death negation passive? If yes Giorno incaps via willpower manip. Dunno if that can affect the operator tho.

What if I unequalized speed?

Edit: Not going to do it with the votes I already have counted. Just curious as to what would happen, whether Giorno would speedblitz and win, or still incon.

Also, Warframes are technically drones controlled by the Operator. So Giorno's willpower manip wouldn't affect Oberon.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm a little rusty on Warframe lore.

Just four more votes till grace. And a incon on Oberon's page. (Finally, he has a match)

• Is death negation passive?
It's with a mod, that revives Oberon if he dies if he dies while he has renewall up. So yes and no at the same time. If he has renewall up, it's passive.

On to the points.

Why does the death negation even matter (i gotta love how bad it's worded there though, it's just revival)? It's not like GER can do much to a Low 6-B being in terms of "killing him". And even then, warframes have like 6000 ways to revive.

Though warframes do not have anything to bypass zero reset. Inconc.

Dear God, someone needs to update all the Warframe pages.

As for the match, inconclusive for the reasons above.

I honestly doubt having Oberon's profile update would make any difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't played Warframe in a while.

Quibster said:
I honestly doubt having Oberon's profile update would make any difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't played Warframe in a while.
It wouldn't. Im arguing a full profile either way.

Let me know once this is added, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back