• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Princesses Duke It Out! Princess Eirika VS Princess Punt

XitSign

He/Him
Anne's traveling to various verses in search of her dream hunk of a prince, and stumbles upon Renais and Ephraim catches her eye. Anne being Anne doesn't make a great impression, demands to be married to 'the hot guy', and Eirika steps in like a protective sister.

Anne's not too crazy about another woman being involved, even if it IS his sister, so it's time for a princess fight!

---

Eirika VS Princess Punt, Speed Equalized, both are in their 6-B key, Sweet Shoot is restricted, and the fight takes place at the Renais castle 10 meters apart.

Eirika repels a clingy suitor: 1

Anne punts the current princess out: 0

Ephraim books it out of there: 0

Eirika
Princess Punt

About 3.2078284 x 10^22 joules via scaling to Exia.

So the AP differance is about 1.095 differance if I did my math right, they're almost neck and neck.

Bump, also restricted Sweet Shoot since it's multiplier would be a High 6-B

I guess i'll vote Eirika for now, while she is rather naive, she seems to be a more skilled fighter, especially up close. She has also dealt with most of what Punt can throw at her.

One for Eirika.

Honestly looking at it, Punt really doesn't have much now that I've restricted her big special attack...Her only two advantages is her healing is more reliable and easier than Eirika's and her range is better but she's got to range abuse for that. Oh well, can't be helpped, Sweet Shot's a stupidly big oneshot.

Punt also technically has superior AP due to actually having a calc rather then being baseline, even if the diffrence isn't very big.

It gets helpped a little with 'Princess' Selfish Order' which is a passive 1.5x passive buff to Balance characters.

Punt is herself a Balance character, so she actually has a 1.6425 advantage against baseline...which is better. Not showstopping AP advantage, but it's something.

Back