• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver and Blaze Wanna Practice Their Abilities as a Date

After hanging out with Blaze on Sweet Mountain and during Sonic's birthday, Silver wants to have a change of pace (Pun Intended) as for this 3rd/4th date. He wants to practice his abilities in order to get stronger with Blaze in order to fight stronger opponents. Blaze agrees and starts fixing her gloves. They agreed to try not to kill them and only knock them out (Cause I'll get demonitized if they gonna kill each other lol ). Wubba Lubba Dubb Dubb!

They are going to do 2 rounds. 1st being in their Base Forms, and the 2nd being in their Super Forms (Full Power BTW).

Cat Waifu - 0

Cinnamon Roll - 6

Silver and Blaze
Sonic default dance

I'm going to stick to there base form. Since Silver uses telekinesis often, how would Blaze counter this?

I'm assuming this is more for fun than to actually be added.

Round 1- Silver and Blaze have been working together for a decent amount of time, 06 shows us that much, so they're used to working as a team already. Sonic has canonically defeated both of them separately (Rush and Generations), but both together is another challenge. Then again, if we assume Sonic has his Soul Gauge here, he could slow down time and speed blitz both considering it's more in-character than him using Chaos Control. Funnily enough, the gems from 06 could also make things tricky for the pair to deal with him.

Round 2- This... Is a tricky one. I think Silver and Blaze take it due to the numbers game. Sonic does have more experience with his powers, at least compared to Silver, but I'm not too sure if that helps here all too much.

ShakeResounding said:
I'm assuming this is more for fun than to actually be added.
Round 1- Silver and Blaze have been working together for a decent amount of time, 06 shows us that much, so they're used to working as a team already. Sonic has canonically defeated both of them separately (Rush and Generations), but both together is another challenge. Then again, if we assume Sonic has his Soul Gauge here, he could slow down time and speed blitz both considering it's more in-character than him using Chaos Control. Funnily enough, the gems from 06 could also make things tricky for the pair to deal with him.

Round 2- This... Is a tricky one. I think Silver and Blaze take it due to the numbers game. Sonic does have more experience with his powers, at least compared to Silver, but I'm not too sure if that helps here all too much.
No the fight is legit. I just made the thread look like it be some fun.

Round 1: This is their base forms. Now, the thing is Silver and Blaze are actually pretty on par with one another. Silver however, should edge out due to a higher experience in battle. Blaze has only fought Sonic once and lost. Silver on the other hand? He fought Sonic twice and was able to fight Shadow to the point where he had to use the Chaos Boost. Silver also managed to learn Chaos Control rather quickly as well, matching his. Blaze's raw power and skill could give Silver hell, but Silver should edge out due to the fact he's got better abilities.

Round 2: This is their super forms. Now, the battle is even tougher because both have fought multiverse level beings. However, once again Silver should edge out due to him having better abilities he can rely on in a battle with Blaze.

So, that's my assement. Silver wins with extreme diff.

Silver via the Class M PK and FRA

That reminds me: I should probably upgrade the Lifting Strength of Base characters

Back