• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How so? Illusio being in the mirror world does not guarantee he wins. If he falls in before Kumagawa blitzes him, it just means the match goes on

It sounds like Kumagawa is sorta powernulled? Cause his powers aren't in the mirror? Which kinda brings up the question of how does AF interact with that cause Kumagawa has spantaniously regenerated AF before after losing it.

Kumagawa cant follow him in there unless Illuso pulls him in. At which point Kumagawa loses access to basically all of his important powers, or more accurately, they only effect the outside world. Illuso may leave him in the mirror dimension, but Kumagawa can still screw spawn and kill Illuso on the outside if he does that alone

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
It sounds like Kumagawa is sorta powernulled? Cause his powers aren't in the mirror? Which kinda brings up the question of how does AF interact with that cause Kumagawa has spantaniously regenerated AF before after losing it.
That is true. Perhaps he would just return to life in the outside world, or he would gain them in the inside world.

I see it like this. If Kumagawa dies, but All Fiction still functions normally, just not in the world inside the mirror, then he gets brought back to life on the outside. If All Fiction cannot function normally due to lacking range, then Kumagawa likely gains it within The World inside the mirror

Now, where would the match go from here?

If Kumagawa regains AF in the mirror world then AF outta the mirror then Bookmaker Blitz for the win. If not then Illuso kills Kumagawa and he respawns outside and AF mirror shinanigans and Bookmaker Blitz's? Does that sound accurate?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
If Kumagawa regains AF in the mirror world then AF outta the mirror then Bookmaker Blitz for the win. If not then Illuso kills Kumagawa and he respawns outside and AF mirror shinanigans and Bookmaker Blitz's? Does that sound accurate?
He probably would not be able to AF himself out of the mirror world even if he regains it within. Also, book maker blitz won't work in the mirror world anyway, due to book maker not existing within the mirror world, and items being unusable.

Him normal blitzing illuso is competel valid, however.

I'll tell you the ways he gets damaged or defeated.

Abbachio tricked Illuso into pulling Moody Blues into the mirror world by transforming it into him, and it did some damage, but then Illuso left Jojo Sephiroth stuck halfway between dimensions and incapacitated

Giorno ended up defeating him by:

1) Infecting himself with the purple haze virus

2) let himself get taken into the mirror world

3) infect Illuso with the virus

4) Illuso's flesh starts melting off.

The rest was not part of Giorno's plan, but when Illuso cut off his hand by diving into the real world and leaving his hand behind, Purple Haze murked him in the real world. I would assume that Giorno had originally just planned on letting Illuso die and while using his magical snake of healing at the last second to heal himself

Long story short, the best way to defeat Illuso is to get him to unintentionally let you take something to let you fight him into the world inside the mirror

That would only happen if Illuso managed to Kill him in the mirror world. But yes, if he can get all fiction into the mirror world then he can reasonably blitz Illuso to death

Finding a victor here sounds really situational and dependant on factors that, I at least, can't really predict so Inconclusive because stands are wierd.

I haven't read medaka box and its been a while since I read part 5 but couldn't kumagawa just beat illuso up with his 8B ap once illuso pulls him into the mirror world?

Excaliburhuman said:
I haven't read medaka box and its been a while since I read part 5 but couldn't kumagawa just beat illuso up with his 8B ap once illuso pulls him into the mirror world?
Theoretically that would have been possible if it weren't for stand properties. Man in The Mirror takes away the capacity for non-physical interaction, so enemies have no real way to properly combat an enemy they cannot touch or even effect

Back