• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"3 People In Masks Are Coming To Kill You In 1 Minute" (Hank Schrader vs 2023 Ghostface) (2-1-0)

In an alternate universe, instead of the Cousins being sent to kill Hank, it was the 2023 Ghostface crew. How well does Hank fair?

Ground Rules:
  • Same setup as the Hank vs Twins match in BB Season 3 Episode 7
    • Hank starts in his car in the parking lot
    • He knows 3 people in masks are going to try and kill him in 1 minute and is prepared for it
    • Hank doesn't have his gun
  • Wayne has a Beretta M9, the other Ghostfaces are unarmed
  • The Ghostfaces have prior knowledge on Hanks abilities
Who Wins?

Hank Schrader: 2 (SheevShezarrine, AThe1412)
3 Ghostfaces: 1 (Catbowtie)
Incon: 0 ()
50f838e17437e0bfcd1a6a7144baea54.jpg
dfw9afd-7c8cfd7e-756e-4006-8373-5784c2da874a.jpg

Last edited:
Wayne is the only one armed and I'd say is as skilled as Hank at best, whereas the other two are unarmed scrawny teenagers that Hank could punch out low diff. If Hank offs Wayne by bowling him over in the whip then Hank ends up with a pistol at which point he no-diffs the other 2. Unless Wayne plays smart and keeps his distance with his gun (which he is shown not to do in the movie) then Hank takes this the majority of the time

Wayne is the only one armed and I'd say is as skilled as Hank at best, whereas the other two are unarmed scrawny teenagers that Hank could punch out low diff. If Hank offs Wayne by bowling him over in the whip then Hank ends up with a pistol at which point he no-diffs the other 2. Unless Wayne plays smart and keeps his distance with his gun (which he is shown not to do in the movie) then Hank takes this the majority of the time
Vote counted
I'm not sure how this fight would start
Wayne would likely just try to shoot at Hank while he's in the car, with the other 2 ghostfaces likely trying to sneak up on him in the backseat or something

Hank Schrader barely got out getting assassinated by the twins. The only reason Hank survived was because of the stupidity of the twins. Assuming that at least one of the three assassins aren't going to throw the match for the speculate of the kill, Hank loses. Also, an extra person to deal with is always a bad thing. Voting 3 Ghost faces.

Hank Schrader barely got out getting assassinated by the twins. The only reason Hank survived was because of the stupidity of the twins. Assuming that at least one of the three assassins aren't going to throw the match for the speculate of the kill, Hank loses. Also, an extra person to deal with is always a bad thing. Voting 3 Ghost faces.
To be fair Hank was jumped and had no clue a fight was coming, he also didn't have any weapons and the twins are probably more skilled than the Ghostfaces

To be fair Hank was jumped and had no clue a fight was coming, he also didn't have any weapons and the twins are probably more skilled than the Ghostfaces
This is wrong. Unless you mean that he was skeptical that the person on the phone was telling the truth. Hank has no weapons in this Thread either. I don't really want to get into the skill argument because it shouldn't really matter (Assuming that you're talking about close-quarters-combat)

Well to be fair, Hank did catch the other twin off guard but his bulletproof vest tanked all his shots. Also, both twins were armed in that situation whereas here there's only 1 gun in play.

This is wrong. Unless you mean that he was skeptical that the person on the phone was telling the truth. Hank has no weapons in this Thread either. I don't really want to get into the skill argument because it shouldn't really matter (Assuming that you're talking about close-quarters-combat)
Yeah I forgot he was warned.

However here he knows for sure that someone is coming so he can compose himself a little better. Plus I'm pretty sure that three assholes dressed as ghostface would stand out like a sore thumb.

Besides that he also starts in his car and as Redite pointed out he'll also have his bullet proof vest, also when I said "skill" I was referring to firearms skill which the Twins are likely far more skilled in, especially taking into account their composure despite a car coming right at him

Back