• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2A Above Baseline = L1C ?

How can a cosmology be called above baseline? Can anyone provide an example of the 2A cosmology area above the baseline? Then how to determine above baseline 2A and also tier 1 and above, is the application method the same?

If cosomology is 2A which has size Aleph-1, can it be called above baseline? Can it go to L1C level?

Aleph 1 universes are L1-C.

As for 2-A above baseline it would be something like this
There are 2 multiverses that are 2-A the 1st is the baseline the 2nd is bigger but not qualified enough to be L1-C or higher therefore above baseline.
(Bassically it can be achieved by scaling chains, statements or other methods.)

1. Any cosmology bigger than the average of their tier, without evidence of the next tier, like a multiverse with 2000 universes is bigger than baseline 2-B.

Unless it is 2-A because dumb standard, you need statements of multiple multiverses being bigger/harder to reach and/or destroy than one.

2. Idk about aleph stuff tbh, but yeah i think it becomes tier 1

1. By Scaling chain. If Character A can destroy infinite universes then character B able to defeat him, that character B above baseline 2-A by scaling chain
2. If the verse explicit shown that it require more power/energy than the energy required to destroy the infinite universes.
3. It defines that it size is larger than 2-A. Although, in certain situation, this can proof as direct superiority to get low 1-C

1. By Scaling chain. If Character A can destroy infinite universes then character B able to defeat him, that character B above baseline 2-A by scaling chain
2. If the verse explicit shown that it require more power/energy than the energy required to destroy the infinite universes.
I'm not looking for a character's Attack Potency but a verse's cosmology, how do I get a 2A cosmology above the baseline

I'm not looking for a character's Attack Potency but a verse's cosmology, how do I get a 2A cosmology above the baseline
Scaling chain again, cosmology a and cosmology b are both infinite in universes but cosmology a is bigger and superior.

Scaling chain again, cosmology a and cosmology b are both infinite in universes but cosmology a is bigger and superior.
This is what I want, I have also read your previous answer, I can conclude that to get 2A must be greater than 2A but not enough to achieve L1C. thanks for answering

Back