• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

22nd Budokai Goku vs Meganium

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Since the Meganium downgrade turned the last match into a stomp, how 'bout a fair rematch? In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized. Who wins?

Goku - 1

Meganium - 2

I'd give it to Goku based off of his skill versatility (kamehameha, solar flare, afterimage etc), and the fact he's a fighting genius. I'm finding it hard to find what durability/attack potency he has during the tournament so It's hard to judge atm.

EnoYaka said:
I'd give it to Goku based off of his skill versatility (kamehameha, solar flare, afterimage etc), and the fact he's a fighting genius. I'm finding it hard to find what durability/attack potency he has during the tournament so It's hard to judge atm.
Both characters' profiles are linked in the OP

Mr. Stake wins via being Popo's equal and Puddin's boyfriend =3

In all seriousness, Meganium has superior techniques, healing, several distraction techniques, and status inducement.

The real cal howard said:
Mr. Stake wins via being Popo's equal and Puddin's boyfriend =3
In all seriousness, Meganium has superior techniques, healing, several distraction techniques, and status inducement.
Mister Stake was on par with (likely superior to) Slowmara who was able to reality warp a Krabby out of existence.

Mister Stake bodies Son Goku.

In all seriousness, Meganium has superior techniques and healing. Goku cannot win.

Back