• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1st Calamity of Cities Tournament (8/16)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Howdy?
I recently had surgery and am resting at home, this is a good opportunity to start another Senna Event!

This Event is named the Calamity of Cities Tournament, and it is a Tournament for those who can destroy cities, so much so that they don't discriminate either. Small ones and normal ones. Not City is Safe!

So, let's see who will be in this Challenge. Challengers!

Challenger Rules
  • Tiers:
    • The allowed Tiers for this Tournament are Low 7-B and 7-B. Anything above 7-B is restricted.
  • Entries:
    • Each user can enter 2 Challengers. I can allow 3rd entry for any user if I feel like it. This is an FCOC Tournament, so I discourage entries from VSB.
  • Hax:
    • I'll judge hax on a case-by-case, but I want to generally keep it Low to Mid level of hax. Obviously, Low 7-B challenger will need more Dura-neg options to win against 7-B opponents.
      • Hidden Technique: Balance: Another thing to look for is balance, something I overlooked in my previous Tournament that resulted in a very predictable and boring Event. This technique gives me the power to ban entry for any challenger who I deem to be breaking the balance of the Tournament, even if they don't break the rules. The purpose of this is that, instead of 1 or 2 challengers being so far above everyone else as we've seen in my previous Tournament, I aim to make sure each challenger has chances against others so this can be an exciting Tournament. Getting out-everything-ed to hell and back but still technically having win cons is not balanced
  • Info:
    • All entrants need to specify keys, equipment, and AP value. I will ignore it if not posted.
  • Reserve:
    • Only one spot at a time can be reserved, but if no challenger is submitted within 3 days, another person takes that spot.
  • Speed Thing:
    • Since speed is equalized, the challenger who are slower normally win their matches with the significant reason they won being a speed amp, the speed amp will be restricted/ignored. This is in line with VS Thread rules
Match Rules
  • All matches will be speed equalized
  • 30 meters starting distance
  • Everything else is SBA

Challengers

ChallengerAttack PotencyKeySubmitter
Abliter24 MegatonsSupression Mode@VeneficaAuthor
Queen Scarlet50 MegatonsBase@Javenplayz253
Terminator Stickman50 MegatonsVirtual Tournament@LeoEpicGamer8910
Kibishi Hanazawa71.98 MegatonsBase@LeoEpicGamer8910
Adam Pixton50.2 MegatonsStage Three@ThePrimalHunter
Copycat50.2 MegatonsPost-Inhuman Fist Copy@ThePrimalHunter
Streak5.55 MegatonsPost-Tournament Arc@MintyBoi1
High-Flyer27.74 MegatonsRinser Arc@MintyBoi1

Last edited:
Scaling 25x above this; 63.82 Megatons of TNT

This still on?

I choose Sukuna in Megumi’s body

This still on?

This is an FC/OC tourney.

Finally got a pc to edit the page

This still on?

Sukuna is not Low 7-B, he only has a single Low 7-B attack and he himself is Low 7-C / High 7-C.

This is an FC/OC tourney.
You're right though VSB isn't banned but discouraged

Back