• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1st Calamity of Cities Tournament (16/16) (CONCLUDED)

I have noticed something that some of these characters have already faced each other before in their 7-B versions. Do I need to make those matches again or not? If they haven't revised, the results would be the same. Granted, if they were revised, those matches would have been removed anyway
I believe all of mine are fine in this regard

Round 1 started!
All Round 1 Matches are out and their links are added to the OP!

jojo-jojos-bizarre-adventure.png

Come on speed it up bois

Round 1 is Over!

Round 2 Started!

All Round 2 Matches are out and their links are added to the OP!

The other semifinal is already over so we might speedrun this and finish the finals as well by tomorrow and I can prepare a next Tournament right away, gotta give more medals hehe
I hope it's a better tourney for me, I had basically zero luck with match-ups in this one and my submissions weren't particularly powerful anyway

I hope it's a better tourney for me, I had basically zero luck with match-ups in this one and my submissions weren't particularly powerful anyway
Inshallah.

It's like you did not go all out. However you still scored a Bronze medal, which is very impressive considering all your challengers almost got eliminated in Round 1

You pulled a strong return

Inshallah.

It's like you did not go all out. However you still scored a Bronze medal, which is very impressive considering all your challengers almost got eliminated in Round 1

You pulled a strong return
Yeah the dropouts proved immense and Swarm barely edged out the round 2 win to earn a very unexpected medal, unfortunately, Abliter wasn't so lucky even though he had a matchup where his powers would work as they were designed to, unlike his original matchup who had zero energy attacks and therefore Abliter was basically forced to use his base abilities only

That said, I will be very surprised if plus-Droid doesn't win it all

Yeah the dropouts proved immense and Swarm barely edged out the round 2 win to earn a very unexpected medal, unfortunately, Abliter wasn't so lucky even though he had a matchup where his powers would work as they were designed to, unlike his original matchup who had zero energy attacks and therefore Abliter was basically forced to use his base abilities only

That said, I will be very surprised if plus-Droid doesn't win it all
Yeah, maybe you didn't go all out with your picks. I thought you would be a much stronger candidate, and to be honest, you were. Under the right circumstances, a challenger like Abliter might have made it to the finals. Still, you're one of the three to score a medal again, even though it came out of nowhere.

My next tournament will be 8-B/8-A or Low 7-C, 7-C, High 7-C

Yeah, maybe you didn't go all out with your picks. I thought you would be a much stronger candidate, and to be honest, you were. Under the right circumstances, a challenger like Abliter might have made it to the finals. Still, you're one of the three to score a medal again, even though it came out of nowhere.

My next tournament will be 8-B/8-A or Low 7-C, 7-C, High 7-C
True, and the medal came from arguably my weakest entrant lol

I don’t have very strong candidates for any of those besides 8-B… 🗿

True, and the medal came from arguably my weakest entrant lol

I don’t have very strong candidates for any of those besides 8-B… 🗿
I'm surprised that you do have a strong 8-B candidate, I thought most your characters were much higher-tiered

I'm surprised that you do have a strong 8-B candidate, I thought most your characters were much higher-tiered
Dr. Hecate's very first key is 8-B, but besides intelligence and an amazing ability to use stuff around her she really isn't that strong without the optional equipment, she has somewhat busted precision even without any of that tho

Once Journey to Daimajo comes out, the low tier problem will be solved

After nearly 2 months, this Tournament has concluded.

Highlights
Well, this was a long Tournament!

Well, where to begin? We must talk about the Entrant whose Challenger captured the gold first!
@Froggytron is an accomplished Entrant in the history of Event Tournaments, and this time he proved himself again and solidified his status. Starting strong, his challengers both triumphed in Round 1. One of his Challengers, GGesom, suffered a defeat in Round 2 in what was quite possibly the closest matchup of the entire Tournament! Losing one of his challengers, Froggytron captured the Gold with his other character, Plus-Droid, who triumphed four times in a row and conquered the Calamity of Cities Tournament, becoming the Calamity of Calamities indeed.

@LeoEpicGamer8910 is a record-setting Entrant in the Event Tournaments. They're the first person to score two medals at once with two different challengers in the previous Vene Tier 6 Tournament. And they accomplished the same feat by winning the Bronze with one of their Challengers, Delta, and winning the Silver with the other of their challengers, Terminator Stickman!

@VeneficaAuthor is a consistent Entrant who participated in all of the Tournaments and previously won two silver medals. This Tournament initially did not start well for him, with all 3 of his Challengers being defeated in the first Round! They were out, but the climate of the scenario allowed their strong return as both @MintyBoi1 and @ExSENNA forfeited in Round 2, retroactively making 2 of his characters, Swarm and Abliter, progress to Round 2. Abliter suffered a defeat to Plus-Droid, who would later go on to become the Calamity of Calamities. But all was not lost for Vene, as his other candidate, Swarm, was still in it. Swarm won his aforementioned match against GGesom in a hard-fought battle, progressing to the Semifinals and Scoring a Bronze medal! Vene's performance in this Tournament was the greatest comeback in the history of Even Tournaments so far, with a touch of irony he captured Bronze with Swarm, who was possibly his weakest Challenger!

The final standing and Medal Table are added to the OP!
Event Leaderboard has been updated!
Congratulations to all Entrants who captured a Medal in this long Tournament! Thanks to everyone for participating!

After nearly 2 months, this Tournament has concluded.

Highlights
Well, this was a long Tournament!

Well, where to begin? We must talk about the Entrant whose Challenger captured the gold first!
@Froggytron is an accomplished Entrant in the history of Event Tournaments, and this time he proved himself again and solidified his status. Starting strong, his challengers both triumphed in Round 1. One of his Challengers, GGesom, suffered a defeat in Round 2 in what was quite possibly the closest matchup of the entire Tournament! Losing one of his challengers, Froggytron captured the Gold with his other character, Plus-Droid, who triumphed four times in a row and conquered the Calamity of Cities Tournament, becoming the Calamity of Calamities indeed.

@LeoEpicGamer8910 is a record-setting Entrant in the Event Tournaments. They're the first person to score two medals at once with two different challengers in the previous Vene Tier 6 Tournament. And they accomplished the same feat by winning the Bronze with one of their Challengers, Delta, and winning the Silver with the other of their challengers, Terminator Stickman!

@VeneficaAuthor is a consistent Entrant who participated in all of the Tournaments and previously won two silver medals. This Tournament initially did not start well for him, with all 3 of his Challengers being defeated in the first Round! They were out, but the climate of the scenario allowed their strong return as both @MintyBoi1 and @ExSENNA forfeited in Round 2, retroactively making 2 of his characters, Swarm and Abliter, progress to Round 2. Abliter suffered a defeat to Plus-Droid, who would later go on to become the Calamity of Calamities. But all was not lost for Vene, as his other candidate, Swarm, was still in it. Swarm won his aforementioned match against GGesom in a hard-fought battle, progressing to the Semifinals and Scoring a Bronze medal! Vene's performance in this Tournament was the greatest comeback in the history of Even Tournaments so far, with a touch of irony he captured Bronze with Swarm, who was possibly his weakest Challenger!

The final standing and Medal Table are added to the OP!
Event Leaderboard has been updated!
Congratulations to all Entrants who captured a Medal in this long Tournament! Thanks to everyone for participating!
Thanks for running the tourney, I know it took forever and all but overall was pretty fun to watch/participate in despite my submissions being incompetent (outside the GOAT Swarm), and the second winds I had were unexpected but appreciated as well. Glad I could get a medal!

But my eyes are on the gold for the next tourney 👀

Thanks for running the tourney, I know it took forever and all but overall was pretty fun to watch/participate in despite my submissions being incompetent (outside the GOAT Swarm), and the second winds I had were unexpected but appreciated as well. Glad I could get a medal!

But my eyes are on the gold for the next tourney 👀
Thanks for your time

Next will be 8-B/8-A probably. It will be out by likely around the middle of October

🥇🥇🥇wonderful description

It was a pleasure to fight in your tourney, we might have created the most prideful Plus-Droid ever, thanks for running it!

And congrats to all fellow medal-wielders! 👀

Back