• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Luchadora vs. Tanjiro (3-0-0)

I mean Luchadora should still be able to fight even with the fear and damage. It’ll just be harder
She'll still pull through with Supernatural Willpower (like you said it'll be harder) she can easily hit tanjiro with various electrical attacks and aoe.

She'll still pull through with Supernatural Willpower (like you said it'll be harder) she can easily hit tanjiro with various electrical attacks and aoe.
She could pull through but I should note Akaza who has Supernatural Willpower and who has Battle Spirit himself suffered internal damage from Muzan’s spirit. Also can’t forget Tanjiro is MHS here and has stat amps with his slayer mark as well as precog, so he can avoid some lightning attacks. I think it’ll be very hard for Luchadora to hit him unless she has some good skill feats of her own. Tanjiro at this point could guard and cut the head off Gyuutaro who could extend diff Hashira which are the top demon slayers. Granted Tanjiro only survived because of the Slayer Mark’s sudden amp and help from others, but it’s still impressive.

Last edited:
I mean Luchadora should still be able to fight even with the fear and damage. It’ll just be harder.
I guess it fine then. Can being stronger or relative lessen the effects of that aura? Also, does this version of Tanjiro still scale to the same AP value of 1.43 Tons?

I guess it fine then. Can being stronger or relative lessen the effects of that aura? Also, does this version of Tanjiro still scale to the same AP value of 1.43 Tons?
I don’t think that’s ever stated, but Muzan’s strength was likely part of the reason his aura damaged Akaza. Tanjiro is 0.673 Tons then that value with the Slayer Mark

Okay now I updated Tanjiro's new AP and now the gap is 5.7x, which is one-shot worthy and Tanjiro will have a very tough time damaging Luchadora

I think I’ll just vote Luchadora. She’s much stronger and has ways to hit Tanjiro even with all he can do to avoid.

Back