• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Luchadora vs. Tanjiro (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the Fourth Match of the First Round of the 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament! (Bracelet) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Luchadora, submitted by @Javenplayz253!
On the red corner, we have Tanjiro Kamado, submitted by @speedster352!
Duel 4, let's go!

Luchadora is 3.88 Tons, Tanjiro is 0.67 Tons. Luchadora has 5.7x AP advantage.
Luchadora has Class K, Tanjiro has Class 25 LS. Luchadora has LS advantage.

Key 3 Tanjiro is used.
Anything above High 8-C is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The location is the Gates of Hell
The starting distance is 15 meters.

Luchadora:3
Tanjiro:0
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
Luchadora quite literally nukes tanjiro she can fly away from him immediately strike him with a thunderbolt, restrain him with that GINORMOUS LS gap.
Luchadora quite literally has lots of wincons I think she wins more times than not tbh

Leaning The Pikachu Libre

Luchadora quite literally nukes tanjiro she can fly away from him immediately strike him with a thunderbolt, restrain him with that GINORMOUS LS gap.
Luchadora quite literally has lots of wincons I think she wins more times than not tbh

Leaning The Pikachu Libre
Yeah because when Hantengu hit him with some lightning it messed him up pretty sure. Although, maybe he could dodge and cut her up with his sword. Both are MHS and Tanjiro should be far far more skilled plus has amps.

Yeah because when Hantengu hit him with some lightning it messed him up pretty sure. Although, maybe he could dodge and cut her up with his sword. Both are MHS and Tanjiro should be far far more skilled plus has amps.
What's stopping Luchadora from Restraining Tanjiro and just hitting him with multiple Lightning strikes from there?

What's stopping Luchadora from Restraining Tanjiro and just hitting him with multiple Lightning strikes from there?
That’s right, she’s a wrestler. If she pulls a smash bros grab he probably just dies. But Tanjiro can predict her by using her scent and hit her with a nasty headbutt if she gets close. It helps he’s got reach with his sword while she’s a small mouse.

That’s right, she’s a wrestler. If she pulls a smash bros grab he probably just dies. But Tanjiro can predict her by using her scent and hit her with a nasty headbutt if she gets close. It helps he’s got reach with his sword while she’s a small mouse.
She's not a small mouse (in Pokémon hotel) She's like 5'1.5
She'll combat the sword with her iron tail and make lots of thunder strings to whip him and attempt to restrain him

She's not a small mouse (in Pokémon hotel) She's like 5'1.5
She'll combat the sword with her iron tail and make lots of thunder strings to whip him and attempt to restrain him
Well that changes things. Is she still a quadruped? Tanjiro also has Hinokami Kagura which makes him much faster and Battle Spirit which can cause fear/paralysis. And he’s a well trained swordsman who can take on and beat with far more experience than him.

Well that changes things. Is she still a quadruped?
Kinda?
Tanjiro also has Hinokami Kagura which makes him much faster and Battle Spirit which can cause fear/paralysis. And he’s a well trained swordsman who can take on and beat with far more experience than him.
Libre has Supernatural Willpower she could possibly power through it thought that's only for deep wounds.
What's stopping her from doing a thunder clap (thunder shockwaves)

Kinda?

Libre has Supernatural Willpower she could possibly power through it thought that's only for deep wounds.
What's stopping her from doing a thunder clap (thunder shockwaves)
What so she can do both that and bipedal like a regular Pikachu?

What’s the AOE on the shockwaves, if it’s not much Tanjiro should be able to dodge some of it. He’ll be trying to behead Libre so she’ll have to hit him quickly.

What so she can do both that and bipedal like a regular Pikachu?
Ok I'm getting confused lol
What’s the AOE on the shockwaves, if it’s not much Tanjiro should be able to dodge some of it. He’ll be trying to behead Libre so she’ll have to hit him quickly.
It's omnidirectional
Libre would be just throwing lots of thunderbolts at him while doing more thunderclaps here and there to distract him.
While doing electric breath attacks.

Ok I'm getting confused lol

It's omnidirectional
Libre would be just throwing lots of thunderbolts at him while doing more thunderclaps here and there to distract him.
While doing electric breath attacks.
Again tanjiro dealt with this before since hantegu emotion clones who can fly, spam lightning, aoe wind blasts and sound attacks.

Again tanjiro dealt with this before since hantegu emotion clones who can fly, spam lightning, aoe wind blasts and sound attacks.
What if Luchadora quite literally makes a electric boozaka and shoots it at Tanjiro?
And also the AOE wind blasts are different from AOE electrical shockwaves

What if Luchadora quite literally makes a electric boozaka and shoots it at Tanjiro?
And also the AOE wind blasts are different from AOE electrical shockwaves
Tanjiro can just use rainbow afterglow and attack from a different angle. Again he has precog, analytical prediction enhanced perception(time slows in his perception) and instinctive reaction.

Tanjiro can just use rainbow afterglow and attack from a different angle. Again he has precog, analytical prediction enhanced perception(time slows in his perception) and instinctive reaction.
Which Tanjiro is this? Like what arc I can’t tell from just the key?

But Luchadora’s gets up to 500,000 degrees which nothing in KNY does. Normal lightning is only 50,000 degrees
What stops Tanjiro from just attacking and ending his opponent? His skills even impressed Akaza despite his skill and compass needle.

Last edited:
So what if she makes her illusions looks like she's going to attack Tanjiro then attack him herself, whilst doing Thunder claps to distract him?

Also there's a new rule
Post in thread '1st Senna Bane of Buildings Tournament (16/16)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/1st-senna-bane-of-buildings-tournament-16-16.169001/post-6593644
Tanjiro has something like that himself with Fake Rainbow where he makes an illusion. Though he hasn’t mastered Sun Breathing at this point, he’s skilled enough to expect something like that. He beat Akaza who had 100+ years of combat experience and who beat adult martial artists when he was still a human and a teen.

Though now I’m a little concerned that Tanjiro was even accepted. Yoriichi was denied for skill stomping, but Tanjiro is just a few steps back from there. His feats seem ridiculous compared to everyone else here besides a few.

Tanjiro has something like that himself with Fake Rainbow where he makes an illusion. Though he hasn’t mastered Sun Breathing at this point, he’s skilled enough to expect something like that. He beat Akaza who had 100+ years of combat experience and who beat adult martial artists when he was still a human and a teen.

Though now I’m a little concerned that Tanjiro was even accepted. Yoriichi was denied for skill stomping, but Tanjiro is just a few steps back from there. His feats seem ridiculous compared to everyone else here besides a few.
I can always DQ him~

That may be best, I see little besides Blake who have skill feats on his level and he’s almost one of the High 8-C’s
What about we use an earlier version of Tanjiro instead of DQ him? Is he still so skilled in his earlier keys? I don't know because I only watched 20 episodes of Demon Slayer. Zenitsu singlehandedly prevented me from enjoying that show

What about we use an earlier version of Tanjiro instead of DQ him? Is he still so skilled in his earlier keys? I don't know because I only watched 20 episodes of Demon Slayer. Zenitsu singlehandedly prevented me from enjoying that show
2nd or 3rd key could work. He’s not as skilled at those parts since there’s no Hashira training or Akaza fight. And Zenitsu gets better plus Inosuke is there

2nd or 3rd key could work. He’s not as skilled at those parts since there’s no Hashira training or Akaza fight. And Zenitsu gets better plus Inosuke is there
Fine then, I'll change to 3rd key, I guess speedster wouldn't mind since other option is DQ.

I generally didn't like Demon Slayer's setting and characters overall (they're ok, just I didn2t like it), Zenitsu was the final straw. I found Inosuke to be annoying as well. I generally don't watch much anime anymore, maybe I got too old to enjoy them

Fine then, I'll change to 3rd key, I guess speedster wouldn't mind since other option is DQ.

I generally didn't like Demon Slayer's setting and characters overall (they're ok, just I didn2t like it), Zenitsu was the final straw. I found Inosuke to be annoying as well. I generally don't watch much anime anymore, maybe I got too old to enjoy them
Why was Natsu,Maki and Blake accepted then?

This Tanjiro has still fought Hantengu so earlier points of him seeing attacks like Luchadora’s still stand. However, it seems like Luchadora with her lightning and LS can end him rather quickly so it’s really a contest to see who gets a deadly hit in first. Tanjiro has skill, fear/paralysis and precog while Luchadora has Danmaku, AOE, and Iron Tail

This Tanjiro has still fought Hantengu so earlier points of him seeing attacks like Luchadora’s still stand. However, it seems like Luchadora with her lightning and LS can end him rather quickly so it’s really a contest to see who gets a deadly hit in first. Tanjiro has skill, fear/paralysis and precog while Luchadora has Danmaku, AOE, and Iron Tail
How does Tanjiro's fear/paralysis work?

It’s just aura demon slayers have; I don’t think there’s any activation requirements and Tanjiro can’t turn it off yet.
You probably see where i am getting at with him seemingly being able to fear/paralyze ppl by existing

Back