• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink Loli vs Black Swordsman

You should wait a while before bumping a thread. Minimum every few hours and ideally, once a day.

That said, Kirito will be hard-pressed at defending against LLENN due to the fact that her P90 has higher firing rate, she is faster on the get-go because travel speed, and is actually genre-savvy compared to literally everyone else Kirito fought. That said, he has the experience advantage and is just as savvy, superior reflexes too so if anything, he can at least stalemate her until she runs out of bullets and has to reload, and set up a trap whule she backs away.

Also, while hilariously fast (seriously, I laughed at that scene where she just ran across the screen), she is not infallible and has been caught in close quarters quite a few times (though she does hold herself quite well, considering she can remove a handgun's magazine bwfore the enemy can fire and typically pistol-whips her way around) upom which she gets wrecked by a superior close combatant with a weapon blatantly overpowered at such distance (it one-shot literally everyone it hit, no exemptions).

Kirito 5.5-6/10 for me.

Llenn may have the speed advantage, but Kirito has the reflexes and experience advantage. Plus cutting bullets, so there's that. Going Kirito for those reasons & reasons above.

Of course LLENN is of better quality. Iirc, the author of GGOA is the one who made Kino no Tabi.

That said, Progressive Kirito, both manga and novel (for different reasons) make a versus in quality something LLENN has to work for.

Lastly, Abridged Kirito >>> Prog Kirito and LLENN.

As much as I recognize Kirito's ability to pull stuff seemingly out of his ass and win against all expectations, I see no way for Kirito to defend against LLENN while she uses the classic "Run and Gun" strategy.

Firstly, Kirito likely won't be able to simply cut and dodge her bullets, since the P-90 has a faster fire rate and without plot-armor, he won't be able to just tank an entire spray. This means Kirito has to use the enviorment for cover, at least temporarily.

Even if LLENN does manage to miss an entire clip, Kirito likely won't even be able to land a hit on her, even while she's shooting, because she'll almost certainly be running in circles while she shoots (and we've seen her moving accuracy is exceptional due to her build and her weapon). LLENN's movement speed is obviously superior (effectivelly blitzing 4 pros at close range) even in the air (as seen when she jumped over and landed behind the last pro), so she should have no trouble running away while she reloads. This does give Kirito several seconds to either recover or reposition, but I don't see him being able to keep up resistance until she runs out of ammo.

If LLENN does ever end up at close range with Kirito, there's no guarantee he'll land a hit. We know his skill with the sword is really good as he spent multiple years inside SAO, but LLENN's character is very small in size (https://i.imgur.com/aj8bRlF.png), and as such, I'm of the opinion that landing a hit on her isn't going to be as easy as Kirito usually had it in BoB. She certainly won't be able to match him for more than a few swings, but even a missed hit can turn into LLENN retreating and starting all over from square one.

Let's make one thing clear. Kirito won't be able to use his shitty Five-Seven to do anything other than scare her (which could work, but likely won't make a considerable difference).

At best, the fight is a stalemate where LLENN wastes all her ammo and retreats, while Kirito stays there out of breath.

I'll give it 6-7/10 to LLENN.

LLENN's run and gun aim is only really good when she's close enough for Kirito to simply lunge at her, from what I read.

Well, the point of SMGs isn't to be "really good" (in terms of accuracy), it's to aggressively push and overwhelm your opponent, a tactic that's gonna work really well against somebody like Kirito who's gonna be looking for an opening most of the time, and all the parameters ranging from LLENN's build to her weapon choice and even her size are all factors that lead me to give her the edge.

Usually when it comes to a melee character against a ranged one, it's a question of "Can the melee close the distance before he gets shut down from a distance?". Obviously, LLENN is superior in movement speed, it's easy to see where I'm gonna go with this so I won't continue.

As for the possible close range Kirito lunge, I doubt LLENN will be stupid enough to close the distance just to get a few better percentages on her hit rate. You may argue I'm assuming LLENN is a better tactician than she probably is, given the fact that we saw the "M" guy clearly assuming that role during SJ.

As a conclusion, I think the predicted outcome of the fight (also whether it ends up in a stalemate) is going to be highly corelated to the amount of magazines LLENN is allowed to use for her P90. Numerically, in the worst case scenario for LLENN, I doubt she'll need more than 3 to end the deal. If we do end up giving her 1-2 magazines, the fight'll go quite even, depending on enviorment, I guess.

" given the fact that we saw the "M" guy clearly assuming that role during SJ."

Oh, i get it now.

You have just seen the anime series, and not the Light Novels.

I guess that pretty much cripples your argument. Look at the wikia for her actual stats and feats, there are like, 2 more SJs.

Thought this was a guts thread at first glance

Am dissapoint

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I guess that pretty much cripples your argument. Look at the wikia for her actual stats and feats, there are like, 2 more SJs.
While I do admit I haven't read the LNs, that doesn't mean it cripples my argument. Far from it. It's quite literally the opposite. If it turns out that she's better at tactics than I assumed, that would give her an even better chance in the fight, thus increasing her chances of winning and supporting my conclusion.

Simply because an assumption is wrong, that doesn't mean the whole argument comes apart, especially when it turns out in the argument's favor.

After seeing the GGOA anime, i have to say LLENN 100%, she actually spend over a year playing GGO, and has far more experiencce than Kirito in that regard, she has experience against sword users in close range.

Yeah, Loli wins because of her experiencce and able to fight in both cclose and long ranges.

Because Kirito owned people with much more experience in GGO than him before (Death Gun, Sinon, and the other players there). Kirito's playstyle is also simply a counter to LLENN's, just like how LLENN's a counter to Sinon's playstyle.

Back