• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian writen by non Brazilians fight(Street Fighter) (7-1-0) (GRACE)

Looks like they never fought each other, so let's put them too, in the most Brazilian seen by the outsiders way possible

Rules:
-Battle takes place over the left arm of Cristo Redentor
74e2d523cdb84da3390f983d70fff082.jpg

-They started a fight during a football match with Neymar Jr, Ronaldinho Gaucho and Pelé(F) during a barbecue in the botton of the statue beacuse Blanka eated Laura pet Monkey and pet macaw
-Background music
-It's Carnival
-SBA

Average Brazilian woman: 7 (Death_of_Lems, jojo123, TauanVictor, Dinamic8000, Mariogoods, Sonicflare9, JustANormalLemon)

average Brazilian Man: 1 (CrackerVolley)

Last edited:
An advantage for Blanka would be to use his Stealth Mastery and attack Laura unawares. But I don't see him being able to finish her off quickly.

On the other hand if she is caught unawares, she can lock him in a jiu jitsu key, and with her LS class M, he wouldn't be able to get out anymore.

For now I vote for Laura, but I'll wait for others to comment.

An advantage for Blanka would be to use his Stealth Mastery and attack Laura unawares. But I don't see him being able to finish her off quickly.
They both are in the top of Cristh arm, there is no vegetation or space to Blanka use stelth mastery, specially that is relliant on beingh in a green background

For now I vote for Laura, but I'll wait for others to comment.
Counted

They both are in the top of Cristh arm, there is no vegetation or space to Blanka use stelth mastery, specially that is relliant on beingh in a green background
Mixed things with his camuflage, still, there is not much space for a steth atack, unless he can use It together with thunderus mole

Counted
I noticed this right after I made the comment, so I believe even more that Laura wins using one of Jiujitsu's famous arm wrenches.

Wait, would be really hard for her to use her wrestling moves on Blanka sinse he can cover his entire body with lightining

Wait, would be really hard for her to use her wrestling moves on Blanka sinse he can cover his entire body with lightining
Kind of like she can do the same with Blanka, and it's weird not having resistance to electricity listed in both of their profiles.

And yet, because of the LS difference, she can finish him off pretty quickly if she takes the wrench.

I am actually going to go with Blanka on this one.

Yes, Laura can straight up go "command grab ggs" thanks to the LS advantage, but Blanka is far more mobile and has way better ranged options that I am not confident that she could lock him down so easily. Considering that alongside his experience advantage and I think Jimmy comes out on top.

I am actually going to go with Blanka on this one.

Yes, Laura can straight up go "command grab ggs" thanks to the LS advantage, but Blanka is far more mobile and has way better ranged options that I am not confident that she could lock him down so easily. Considering that alongside his experience advantage and I think Jimmy comes out on top.
counted, but also would like to remenber Laura has a bunch of Grab tecnics that are counters to atacks, basically using a oponent atack for a free grab, and considering she constantly spare with Zangief, she should be used to fight someone with the same experience level as Blanka

and Blanka ranged atacks are energy based, what she should be a moderated level of resistence her self as stated above

Ok, the skill reason is fair but

What? None of her specials or v-gauge techniques are really considered counters/parries/armor moves/"**** your poke in neutral" type attack, and her closest things and the closest thing she has to a anti-air to aerial ball attacks is her weird axel kicks.

And Lems said they should probably both have electricity resist.

And Lems said they should probably both have electricity resist.
That's more usefull for her sinse she rellie less in the eletricity them Blanka

What? None of her specials or v-gauge techniques are really considered counters/parries/armor moves/"**** your poke in neutral" type attack, and her closest things and the closest thing she has to a anti-air to aerial ball attacks is her weird axel kicks.
My bad, I kinda read the bellow coment and trough she had a counter trow
On the other hand if she is caught unawares, she can lock him in a jiu jitsu key, and with her LS class M, he wouldn't be able to get out anymore.

There's also the really context specific quirk of the battle conditions where if Blanka uses Lighning Mole while on top of the Christ the Redeemer statue arm, it would end up breaking the arm off, likely landing on tourists and killing them.

There's also the really context specific quirk of the battle conditions where if Blanka uses Lighning Mole while on top of the Christ the Redeemer statue arm, it would end up breaking the arm off, likely landing on tourists and killing them.
Fortunetly the statue beingh hollow means he would just go inside It

Oh wow you're right. In that case, it may straight up be advantageous for Blanka to stay inside so he can abuse stealth mastery. Then again, a tigher space means a much more up close and personal fight for Laura. I guess it balances out advantage-wise then. Huh.

I think It's more in caharater for him to just act like a normal Thunderous mole instead of using It for stelth,otherwise he would use thunderous mole a lot more for surprise atacks

Can't Blanka counter a grab by eletrocuting her? Specially since she lacks resistance to electricity and all

I mean. Partial resistance still means she would get hurt from the electricty.
She cover her body with eletricity as well for her spark show and shocking stance, I say at least partial sinse they can damage one another if you pick one to fight the other in a match, but in cannon they never really fought anyone with eletricity atacks I think

Back