• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
purple guy has superior reaction speeds similar to sans, so he could probably just, dodge sans' attacks and beat the **** outta sans or turn him into a 9-B.

purple guy has superior reaction speeds similar to sans, so he could probably just, dodge sans' attacks and beat the **** outta sans or turn him into a 9-B.
speed equalized and would hocus pocus even work, because in fnaf world you can't transmutate super weak enemies as they cant get any weaker

speed equalized and would hocus pocus even work, because in fnaf world you can't transmutate super weak enemies as they cant get any weaker
speed is equal yes. he still keeps his reaction speed though...

i suppose that depends if it counts his 9-A telekinesis. if it does it can 100% transmutate sans.

You can't restricted Standard Equipment
Technically you can; it largely depends on if there was a legit situation where they didn't have it (ex. Senku didn't have the Petrification Device for over a hundred chapters prior to actually getting it) or if said equipment just puts them in another tier entirely on this wiki (ex. Wolfram with his quirk enhancers).

speed is equal yes. he still keeps his reaction speed though...

i suppose that depends if it counts his 9-A telekinesis. if it does it can 100% transmutate sans.
...why does he keep his reaction speed? I never intended that all the speeds are same when its equalized

I think PG loses here ngl. Sans is already too weak to be transmuted and even if PG has higher reaction speed he cannot dodge

Well, if purple guy just starts out with that and Sans is kinda already weak. He gets his soul destroyed by Sans's dura neg bones. So voting Sans.

(Edit: didn't make it clear: vote sans fra)
Then it becomes 7 for sans, I think.
So...Grace?

Back