• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans gives Chowder a bad time.

Both in character

Speed is not equalized, Hypersonic vs Hypersonic+

Chowder has equipment

Battle takes place in Last Corridor

9-A vs 8-C

Starting distance is 10m

he has the speed advantage and he has equipment 🤷‍♂️
That doesn't answer my question. Sans has Hypersonic+ Reactions and can teleport as well as using telekinesis. I honestly don't see how Chowder is gonna hit him before getting completely overwhelmed by Sans' Danmakku.

how can i make this more fair
this is already fair.
Chowder can EE with a simple phrase but sans can kill him faster or Chowder can leave fiction or turn the show into a food show and etc. Sans still has the edge though since his wincon is so much more likely.

Basically which is faster? Sans moving his hand down and then danmaku death or Chowder saying “No you are not in this episode!”

Basically which is faster? Sans moving his hand down and then danmaku death or Chowder saying “No you are not in this episode!”
probably moving his hand down cause all thats what he needs to do cause chowder aint saying shit when he's being ragdolled

Sans' attack speed is Mach 6.1, Sans' reaction speed is far higher, and Chowder's speed is Mach 19.6. However, Chowder normally isn't very smart nor combat savvy, while Sans excels with those attributes. Chowder's best abilities take more time to be useful compared to Sans'. Sans would start by telekinetically slamming Chowder to the ground down and causing bones to rise from the ground. Sans would succeed, because the telekinesis is activated with a swift arm swat, which is faster than Chowder doing something like physically affecting the structure of however this matchup is being depicted so he can travel to a scene where Sans is vulnerable. Sans swatting his arm is also faster than Chowder declaring that Sans isn't there. Sans' bone attacks target the soul, so Chowder's regeneration wouldn't save him. I don't recall any time where Chowder tried doing something like tackling an opponent as soon as he found himself in danger, but even if Chowder attempted that, Sans would probably react to that with the starting distance from each other being ten meters, and simply proceed with his arm swat. There are probably some ways for Chowder to win, but I'm pretty sure Sans is the more likely character to win in the circumstances. I vote for Sans to win.

Sans' attack speed is Mach 6.1, Sans' reaction speed is far higher, and Chowder's speed is Mach 19.6. However, Chowder normally isn't very smart nor combat savvy, while Sans excels with those attributes. Chowder's best abilities take more time to be useful compared to Sans'. Sans would start by telekinetically slamming Chowder to the ground down and causing bones to rise from the ground. Sans would succeed, because the telekinesis is activated with a swift arm swat, which is faster than Chowder doing something like physically affecting the structure of however this matchup is being depicted so he can travel to a scene where Sans is vulnerable. Sans swatting his arm is also faster than Chowder declaring that Sans isn't there. Sans' bone attacks target the soul, so Chowder's regeneration wouldn't save him. I don't recall any time where Chowder tried doing something like tackling an opponent as soon as he found himself in danger, but even if Chowder attempted that, Sans would probably react to that with the starting distance from each other being ten meters, and simply proceed with his arm swat. There are probably some ways for Chowder to win, but I'm pretty sure Sans is the more likely character to win in the circumstances. I vote for Sans to win.
Yes, but his TK is targeting the soul, so if Chowder can withstand it long enough to say something like " You can't kill me! " then he can probably win.

Yes, but his TK is targeting the soul, so if Chowder can withstand it long enough to say something like " You can't kill me! " then he can probably win.
How could Chowder withstand it though? The telekinesis targeting the soul is precisely why it's not something a character can easily counter. The technique is very swift when Sans used it against Frisk, so why would it be different with Chowder? Chowder would have no way of knowing that he would need to jump immediately after he gets slammed down. The only reason Frisk can get past Sans is because they can know what a character's actions will be via loading to a previous canonical save point. If Chowder hasn't used his time manipulation after dying, then he's highly unlikely to win, since Sans' would trick him using a single technique that would destroy his soul.

How could Chowder withstand it though? The telekinesis targeting the soul is precisely why it's not something a character can easily counter. The technique is very swift when Sans used it against Frisk, so why would it be different with Chowder? Chowder would have no way of knowing that he would need to jump immediately after he gets slammed down. The only reason Frisk can get past Sans is because they can know what a character's actions will be via loading to a previous canonical save point. If Chowder hasn't used his time manipulation after dying, then he's highly unlikely to win, since Sans' would trick him using a single technique that would destroy his soul.
I mean, yeah, but it's not gonna take very long for him to utter 4 words.
Leaning towards Sans though due to the funny soul tk and bones.

Speaking while getting attacked isn't easy. Has Chowder done that before? If not, then we shouldn't assume he can. Of course, like I wrote, it's possible for Chowder to win anyway, but it's far more likely for Sans to. I guess this means we have an understanding after all.

If it's in character then chowder isn't really gonna take that much damage from karma due to his innocent gullible nature. Also, if is allowed equipment like the brain grub he can manipulate the plot with his thoughts

If it's in character then chowder isn't really gonna take that much damage from karma due to his innocent gullible nature.
Karma is not canon
Also, if is allowed equipment like the brain grub he can manipulate the plot with his thoughts
Idk OP really is bad at matches but I think his starting move is EE with the phrase, he has to eat it and sans slamming him down can possibly make him drop it or sans can kill him before he fully eats it. Sans also has timestop now LOL

He can do it but why would he? Just a simple phrase and he wins. Sans is just faster
But the speed gap isn't even that large at all, even if san's reaction is double frisk's mach 6.1 he'd cap at mach 12.2 while chowder's is at mach 19.6. It's not really close enough of a gap to say he has a speed advantage

But the speed gap isn't even that large at all, even if san's reaction is double frisk's mach 6.1 he'd cap at mach 12.2 while chowder's is at mach 19.6. It's not really close enough of a gap to say he has a speed advantage
I was talking about how moving a hand is faster than saying a whole ass phrase

Do you guys know how out of character it is for Chowder to just delete someone from the episode, even if he's being attacked? Also, he's getting ******* obliterated instantly because he doesn't have any LOVE to survive attacks. Voting Sans

Do you guys know how out of character it is for Chowder to just delete someone from the episode, even if he's being attacked?
Tbh I forget why he even did that to Truffles I'll watch some clips of his hax and get back to ya

5 for sans right now I think @TheMonkeMan If you voted for sans

I'm only leaning towards Sans, I'm not quite sure.
It's a matter of Chowder saying 4 words and that being in character for him to start out with, and how long that'll take compared to Sans slamming him and trying to destroy his soul.

I'm only leaning towards Sans, I'm not quite sure.
It's a matter of Chowder saying 4 words and that being in character for him to start out with, and how long that'll take compared to Sans slamming him and trying to destroy his soul.
I see 4 votes for sans then
tbh chowder has 0 skill in dodging so unless he kills sans before danmaku he is good as dead

Back