• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some time off to enjoy myself. Apologies if it's a stomp, I've really been a long time without posting fights.

"Bio-Android" Super Perfect Cell VS "Frieza Race" Meta-Cooler

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Big Gete Star will be located within interplanetary range

Cell: 8 (@CiscoTheSoto, @Recon1511, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @Vizer04, @Dragonite007, @Epiccheev, @Eseseso, @Quantu)
Cooler:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well this is an interesting match. The AP value for Super Perfect Cell is 1.053 KiloFoe, while the AP value for Meta-Cooler is greater than 309.6 Foe, so Super Perfect Cell has a nearly x3 AP advantage. However, he would still have trouble dealing with an army of Meta-Coolers, especially if all of them evolve and regenerate as they get destroyed. Cell would eventually start being overwhelmed. However, being an android, he'd probably figure out there's some sort of supercomputer or control system that's managing all the Meta-Coolers rather quickly and quickly go to destroy the Big Gete Star.

Cell could use the nucleus within himself to regenerate and come back stronger than ever, since Meta-Cooler likely wouldn't be aware of the nucleus, and from what we saw, I believe that the AP increase from Cell's regeneration is greater than the AP increase given by the Big Gete Star's upgrades, since Cell's Zenkai allowed him to be an even match for SSJ2 Gohan, whereas he was being utterly stomped before. That would probably only work one time, though, since the Meta-Coolers would be sure to eliminate every part of Cell's body so he can't regenerate.

Personally, I think this one would go to Cell. However, speed needs to be equalized here. Noticed that it wasn't equalized in the OP details.

Funny how Garou could have done the same to beat Cooler but for some reason it was ignored and deemed as incon in their versus thread

Anyway Cell FRA

Funny how Garou could have done the same to beat Cooler but for some reason it was ignored and deemed as incon in their versus thread
True, but the reason I brought up that point here is cuz Cell's an android, so he'd figure it out more quickly than Garou since Dr. Gero's supercomputer is what created Cell, meaning Cell would quickly know there's some sort of supercomputer controlling the Meta-Coolers too. And unlike Garou, Cell has regeneration, so even if he gets surrounded by Meta-Coolers and obliterated, he could regenerate and come back stronger than ever. Cell's also got Instant Transmission from the start, unlike Garou, so it'd be easier for him to avoid the Meta-Coolers.

Last edited:
True, but the reason I brought up that point here is cuz Cell's an android, so he'd figure it out more quickly than Garou since Dr. Gero's supercomputer is what created Cell, meaning Cell would quickly know there's some sort of supercomputer controlling the Meta-Coolers too. And unlike Garou, Cell has regeneration, so even if he gets surrounded by Meta-Coolers and obliterated, he could regenerate and come back stronger than ever. Cell's also got Instant Transmission from the start, unlike Garou, so it'd be easier for him to avoid the Meta-Coolers.
Doesn't instant transmission need a Ki signature wich the meta coolers don't have?

Guess it depends on how fast Cell throws an energy ball at the Gete Star then. Assuming it's within his sight he shouldn't have much trouble busting it.
Cell FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back