• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Greetings

I saw this on reddit and actually it sounds a great idea for a VS Thread, so shall we try ?

Story: Amai Mask had a moment free from arrogance, and instead of going to the Monster Base, he stayed at the surface as the team leader (the one with Gearsper, Mizuki, Shadow Ring and etc). At one point, the Dragon level Cadre, Nyan, arrives, and the only hero there capable of fighting it is the A Class Rank 1 Hero

Can he defeat Nyan, or at least buy his team sometime to escape ? Is the idol hero getting killed by the Cadre ? Or is the fighting being interrupted by Drive Knight ?

10395ick02l91.png

Amai Mask:

Nyan: 5 (@Recon1511, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Cryo123, @Quangotjokes and @Kachon123)

They fight until Drive Knight arrives (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
i really dont think Amai mask has a way to stop big cat from cutting him while laughing at his attempts to hit him

It might be better to pick other cadre, Nyan actually kills a ton of human characters that aren't able to counter him getting inside of their body and tearing them apart.

i really dont think Amai mask has a way to stop big cat from cutting him while laughing at his attempts to hit him
That's not happening, both are literally 7-B with a very similar scaling, and Amai Mask has a bigger speed scaling, and speed isn't equalized, mind you

I thought Nyan didn't started with his Dura Neg ?

That's not happening, both are literally 7-B with a very similar scaling, and Amai Mask has a bigger speed scaling, and speed isn't equalized, mind you

I thought Nyan didn't started with his Dura Neg ?
He doesn't start with it but it's very much in character for him to do it whenever possible.

Also both are Mach 5005 with Amai vaguely scaling above it.

He doesn't start with it but it's very much in character for him to do it whenever possible.

Also both are Mach 5005 with Amai vaguely scaling above it.
Oh I see, well, they are matched physically but this ability will pretty much tear Amai Mask

Maybe Nyan's first attempt will be healed, but nothing stops him from trying and eventually doing again, this time to damage beyond any regeneration

You guys have another suggestion ?

Oh I see, well, they are matched physically but this ability will pretty much tear Amai Mask

Maybe Nyan's first attempt will be healed, but nothing stops him from trying and eventually doing again, this time to damage beyond any regeneration

You guys have another suggestion ?
Only Cadre I think he could possibly beat is Gums and it most likely would be an incon since his regen is pretty nasty and instantaneous

They look ok but I don't really see how they change the result that much other than Amai doing moderate damage to Nyan before he gets inside Amai's body and tears him apart.

Ngl it would be badass to see a "sword" fight between them, both using their cutting hands

They look ok but I don't really see how they change the result that much other than Amai doing moderate damage to Nyan before he gets inside Amai's body and tears him apart.
I agree that Nyan can do that, but I wouldn't call Amai Mask's slashes as moderate damage when both are equal physically, with the hero having a higher speed scaling + his slashes have higher range (Than his own body, not more than Nyan's Air strikes) and scale higher than his own punches. We know Nyan doesn't open with his Dura Neg, are u sure the fight is that simple ?

Oh wow, I actually forgot about asking something

If they are in character...is Nyan escaping an actual option ? What should be the result if he does ?

Well, that's the thing they are both equal in AP and dura so Amai would damage him but not enough to really incapacitate Nyan, also range wise Nyan has the advantage with Feline Retribution's shockwaves, which he can make while underground as well.

He doesn't open with Dura neg yeah, but it is one of the things he does inmediatly when he sees the chance for it like here

Oh wow, I actually forgot about asking something

If they are in character...is Nyan escaping an actual option ? What should be the result if he does ?
SBA dictates that characters won't abandon/befriend/surrender during a battle on their own unless the opponent has hax relating to it like fear manip or social influencing.

SBA dictates that characters won't abandon/befriend/surrender during a battle on their own unless the opponent has hax relating to it like fear manip or social influencing.
It mentions Fear Inducement as one of the factors

I know Amai Mask doesn't have that ability, but against a coward, that's something that can happen, Nyan was literally "fear haxed" a few times by himself, in some way, his weakness section mentions this, and his Inteligence section also mentions his sense of self preservation

The question is if Amai Mask could do that to him lol

Well, that's the thing they are both equal in AP and dura so Amai would damage him but not enough to really incapacitate Nyan, also range wise Nyan has the advantage with Feline Retribution's shockwaves, which he can make while underground as well.

He doesn't open with Dura neg yeah, but it is one of the things he does inmediatly when he sees the chance for it like here
I see, it seems any careless approach would result in Amai Mask losing a few insides. I got another question then, what usually Nyan does when inside, how much damage is he willing to do ? Explode all of his opponent, or sometimes only body parts ? Mid regenration covers quite a damage despite being overtime (It will keep Amai Mask alive)

It mentions Fear Inducement as one of the factors

I know Amai Mask doesn't have that ability, but against a coward, that's something that can happen, Nyan was literally "fear haxed" a few times by himself, in some way, his weakness section mentions this, and his Inteligence section also mentions his sense of self preservation

The question is if Amai Mask could do that to him lol

I see, it seems any careless approach would result in Amai Mask losing a few insides. I got another question then, what usually Nyan does when inside, how much damage is he willing to do ? Explode all of his opponent, or sometimes only body parts ? Mid regenration covers quite a damage despite being overtime (It will keep Amai Mask alive)
He would need actual fear hax for that to happen. And even then a pissed off Nyan will actually battle his opponents.

He will keep doing it until Amai stops screaming, meaning he will do it until he drops dead. Also Nyan is a ****** so if he realizes Amai is a regen type he will stay inside him and keep slashing him just to hear him growl in pain.

He would need actual fear hax for that to happen. And even then a pissed off Nyan will actually battle his opponents.

He will keep doing it until Amai stops screaming, meaning he will do it until he drops dead. Also Nyan is a ****** so if he realizes Amai is a regen type he will stay inside him and keep slashing him just to hear him growl in pain.
Dunno about Fear but I bet 5 bucks with you that Amai Mask would piss him off in seconds

Actually this discussion deserves its own topic I believe, I do agree that if a character is some sort of a coward that does run away in character when facing some sort of hard time, that should be considered as a weakness, and SBA shouldn't be ignoring them

I need to count the votes here, since this doesn't seem to be a stomp for me

@Recon1511, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Cryo123, @Quangotjokes and @Kachon123, 5 votes then, unsure about @Oliver_de_jesus since his vote apparently forgot about Amai Mask's additions

Back