• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Bomberman VS Zen'ō

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • 2-C versions
White Bomberman:
Zen'ō: 7 (@Mariogoods, @Shizuka, @sanicspood, @Popted2, @GokuSparkle, @Ganasto, @Sonicflare9)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
I don't know much about white Bomberman, but I need to know how many universes he scales to, zeno scales to 12, since they are both blood lusted both immediately use their most effective attacks, but I need to know if bomber man can kill zeno or if he could withstand zeno's attack (probably not though), and also I need to know which attack bomber man will start with or what the most fastest/effective attack he has.

Uh well this is a weird match. Both can end the other instantly and I'm not sure who would first. Although if Bomberman can time stop instantly he'll probably win, since a thought based ability is faster than Zeno clenching his fist.

Uh well this is a weird match. Both can end the other instantly and I'm not sure who would first. Although if Bomberman can time stop instantly he'll probably win, since a thought based ability is faster than Zeno clenching his fist.
It says that time stop is done through a bomb (I'm not sure though), so it depends on how fast the bomb is and how long time stop is, mind you if it's a bomb then it needs to spawn and blow up faster than zeno can move his hand.

I played Bomberman and iirc it's a powerup that you pickup so I have no idea how that plays in relation to the battle.

Wait, isn't that a stomp? If all of Bomberman's HAX comes through bombs slower than Zen'ō's hand movement, he can't do anything.

Can bomber man kill zeno without using bombs?
I mean, Bomberman has some HAX through its memory cartridges, among them Attack Reflection, Dream Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Portal Creation.

But idk if this is going to be faster than a hand move or the difference in AP to know if it's going to be a one-shot.

Back