• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eggman finds out who's the best Sonic robot (Metal Sonic vs Mecha Sonic) (Grace)

Eggman has Mecha Sonic fight Metal Sonic to see which one is worth keeping around

Both are 5-B

Metal Sonic is in his first key

Both are in character

Fight takes place on the Death Egg

Metal Sonic : 7

Mecha Sonic :

Metallix is born and SMBZ happens :

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Metal Sonic is already stronger than Mecha Sonic, but even if not, Metal's skill and moveset are more than enough to beat Mecha Sonic

Voting for Metal

Also why does Mecha not have some of Eggman's robots on his profile? He used some in his boss fights

Classic Metal Sonic FRA, hell this is probably even more of a stomp if Metal Sonic had the Dark Ring from Knuckles Chaotix on his profile

Pretty sure thats a seperate metal sonic canonically
Metal Sonic Kai is a new Body that Eggman gave to Metal Sonic after his last encounter with Sonic (it’s not specified what encounter it was technically) but has the same CPU memories and powers, one of the Moves Metal Sonic Kai had also comes back in Sonic the Fighters

here’s the Manual for reference
Metal Sonic Kai (Rev.)

A Sonic-type robot created by Eggman, his main and sub CPU was recovered from his body which was destroyed in the previous confrontation with Sonic. Replaced with a spare body, this time he was reborn by the power of the Dark Ring. With the newly installed Plasner, he is able to shoot a Plasma Pulse Attack from his chest.

It takes place after 4, simple

But I think Knuckles Chaotix got retcon by Heroes
Our profiles seem to use it as canon as Knuckles has Grow and Shrink from Chaotix in there, you could also argue it explains how Vector knows Kncukles’es name in Sonic Heroes when he calls out to him in the final battle, it’s also where the Combine/Hyper Ring came from which is in Mania

I’d say since Sega isn’t interested in clarifying it’s canonicity it should be fine to use

I’m planning on posting a CRT about Knuckles Chaotix in general, it’s pretty much done but I wanted to wait till some other Sonic CRTs (which are currently still awaiting judgement) are done

Back