• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Yuuki Noa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
video-game-undertale-sans-undertale-wallpaper-preview.jpg
%E3%82%B5%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E3%83%ABCG%E2%91%A2.jpg

Speed equalized
Who wins?
Sans:
Yuuki:
Inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
Even if Yuuki has resistance to Soul Manipulation, Sans can still one-shot her here with Telekinesis (which should work iirc since it worked on Frisk, who also had resistance to Soul Manip). What does Yuuki typically open with?

Even if Yuuki has resistance to Soul Manipulation, Sans can still one-shot her here with Telekinesis (which should work iirc since it worked on Frisk, who also had resistance to Soul Manip). What does Yuuki typically open with?
isn't Sans TK Soul based? Frisk resistance to soul hax is weird imo

she seems to just say punishment and something happens to that person which varies from Metal Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, and Time Stop

Yuuki can kill people who have resistance to soul manipulation ie Iris.

In terms of what she opens with, it varies, she always tries to incap her opponent first, this ranges from time stop to sleep manipulation, after which she then goes to kill their soul.

Her range is basically whatever she sees, her ability is literally in her eye, and if the other person has a true self in another universe she can kill them. Now that i think about it, would that be type 9 immortality negation?

isn't Sans TK Soul based? Frisk resistance to soul hax is weird imo
I mean Soul hax resistance can vary as well, since Yuuki seems to have the exact same resistance that Frisk has as well (being able to resist the dura negging capabilities of soul attacks), so I think it works against Sans' gaster blasters or soul damaging bones, but I still think telekinesis is game.

So it's a matter of who gets what off first? Sans canonically opens with a telekinesis slam and does open with his best barrage first, so are her haxes thought-based?

So it's a matter of who gets what off first? Sans canonically opens with a telekinesis slam and does open with his best barrage first, so are her haxes thought-based?
looking at the links provided for her abilities, she has to say "punishment" then something well happen so they don't seem thought based

leaning towards incon as Sans either slams her into the ground or she says punishment and puts him to sleep or stops time

Yuuki's soul hax isn't thought based, that requires time to use, the other stuff is, Yuuki is just a chuuni who likes to add flare to whatever she does ie when she used time stop she hyped things up saying the order and punishment and all that, but she was just putting on a show, to convince Takamine that her and Kakeru had a falling out, all that wasn't necessary.

In short soul hax needs time, other stuff doesn't.

Idk is there sufficient proof to say that she doesn't need to say Punishment though? Even so the saying punishment thing still sounds like something she'd do in-character anyway since she isn't bloodlusted

She doesn't need to say it, give me a sec, can probably find where it's stated she doesn't need to, might take a bit to find though.

Also are her status effect inducements permanent? If Sans is caught, he's caught forever so to speak? I can see him still functioning under the effects of Paralysis since he still has his warp ability and gaster blasters (which appear to not need any sort of verbal command ore movement), and can he still wake up from Sleep Manip? He's probably boned (heh) during Time Stop anyway.

This isn't like any of Sans' previous matches where he can be one-shot since he is facing another 10-B, so if Sans manages to break free at any point of the fight, he can one-shot Yuuki in return.

She can stop time for 3 minutes, the other abilities should be about the same, they aren't permanent, though granted he actually is time stopped for example she could just then proceed to destroy his soul.

Actually i don't remember anyone waking up after being put to sleep, but restraining ppl ie paralysis or time stop, isn't permanent.

Yuuki's soul hax isn't thought based, that requires time to use, the other stuff is, Yuuki is just a chuuni who likes to add flare to whatever she does ie when she used time stop she hyped things up saying the order and punishment and all that, but she was just putting on a show, to convince Takamine that her and Kakeru had a falling out, all that wasn't necessary.
SBA: "State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual"

if she isn't bloodlusted then her chuuni is gonna have an effect on the battle

I'm still leaning towards incon since in-character she does say "Punishment" then her ability happens

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, since she's usually one for flare, she'll probably say it before doing it, still an incon imo.

Ok so relooked at things, what i was remembering was 1 time she said a long ass chant to use her time stop, which later it was revealed wasn't necessary, and it was all part of an act that she was punishing Kakery for betraying her.

That's not what she usually does, however she does usually say Punishment when activating her ability, the soul hax does take more time though.

I also believe that inconclusive is the most realistic option, unless someone brings something new to the table.

Since when does Sans one shot people with soul resistance via TK? Sure, TK the soul and rag doll it but what stops the opponent from retaliating before anything significant? After reading this I find it more likely that she retaliates and defeats him before he kill her with with TK.

Since when does Sans one shot people with soul resistance via TK? Sure, TK the soul and rag doll it but what stops the opponent from retaliating before anything significant? After reading this I find it more likely that she retaliates and defeats him before he kill her with with TK.
Sans' telekinesis is 9-B meaning if he grabs and slams her, she dies. Try saying "Punishment" and thinking of doing the attack when someone suddenly grabs you by surprise and slams you. Yuuki doing the attack anyway somehow while being ragdolled is a stretch. And slamming her will be his first move, so if she even did get her hax off, if he grabbed her first, momentum of his tk would still apply, hence incon

Also consider that Paralysis Inducement and Sleep Inducement are likely not winning moves yet, (If Yuuki gets a hit on Sans while he's asleep he would be hurt but not totally dead), Sans can still function through thought-based warp that can keep Yuuki at a safe distance, and his Gaster Blasters (and Danmaku) which he seems to be able to use against Frisk with little to no movement during his fight (His only move requiring actual movement being telekinesis). His soul attacks negate dura through Karma which acts like a Poison for the soul and even affects beings like Frisk who have Resistance to Soul Manip similar to Yuuki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back