• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Master vs Simon the Digger

I feel like The Doctor might still take this one via Attack Reflection and Conceptual Manipulation. The Anti-Spiral does have Low-Godly Regen and Higher-Dimensional Existence, but I'm not entirely sure that's going to really help

Honestly, it all comes down to who does what first. If The Doctor uses Conceptual Manipulation and Attack Reflection as a first move AS is screwed. The Doctor doesn't usually resort to lethal methods, and The Anti-Spiral would, but AS would put themselves down to the opponent's level

Edit: it says the Anti-Spiral wants revenge, which can mean they want to win and are willing to go for the kill and ignore what they normally do, or it's just a hyperbole

It's hyperbole
This can still go either way. The Doctor in this case doesn't really know much about AS, so he/she would not resort to to the sonic screwdriver. And if he/she does not use conceptual manipulation or attack reflection first, The Anti-Spiral would win because he'd be able to one shot. Although if he/she were to resort to those abilities The Doctor easily take this. I'm not very knowledgable in Doctor Who, so I'm a little indecisive atm. If The Doctor does start with CM or AR, then I'm voting Doctor, if not, I'm voting Anti-Spiral

Anti Spiral got some more resistances and AE, he also scales to an infinite 11D multiverse now, so his AP got higher
Anti-Spiral isn't just infinite 11-D, they're immeasurably above infinite 11-D. The already infinite sized multiverse will continue to split the instant it is perceived. Since Simon perceived the entire multiverse before observing it, the multiverse's structure became more than just infinite

The Anti-Spiral's AP is still far above any High 1-C in Doctor Who. The Doctor will need to use the listed hax first thing if he/she is going to win against AS. Literally just one hit from them and the doctor is done

Alright, what stops them from still nuking Anti Spiral? The Doctor has the key of Time and he has his own probability manip which also works on type 4 acausals.

the Doctor needs a major revision, the page is missing a whole lot of abilities, unless there's some explanation for it
It's under the Key of Time section in the prep time section, right?
The way it's spaced is a bit wonky, though, I think. It's easy to miss the first time around.

It's under the Key of Time section in the prep time section, right?
The way it's spaced is a bit wonky, though, I think. It's easy to miss the first time around.
Yeah, it doesn't say Non-Physical Interaction or High-Godly Regeneration Negation, the Black Guardian has High-Godly regen

Shit, I already requested the fight to be added back
Y'know, if that's the case, maybe a followup match would be in order?
I'm not well-informed enough to know how viable this is but Simon and The Master both have High 1-C keys. If it isn't a stomp, I think it'd be a fun companion piece of sorts.

Back