• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ora Vs Muda: The Next Generation

Huh, probably Giorno. It has better feats/scaling if I recall and it's ability is far more versatile opposed to Jolyne's and Giorno has displayed more cunning in his fights and while Jolyne is willing to go far (like lighting herself on fire) Giorno has self healing that takes seconds at most and can replace organs and chunks of flesh and the like as shown against Baby Face from nothing but rubble, which would be abundant in a parking lot.

Giorno has more abilities than Jolyne (He could create animals to protect him and tire Jolyne down), altrought Jolyne has dealt with more stuff than him and has a better stamina, so she is going to take a while to take down.

Giorno for being more versitile in his abilities and creative while Jolyne is stronger and more stamina she will be taken down eventually also over healing will cause her senses to go out of sync

In straight up hand to hand combat and strength, Jolyne is superior. Jolyne is also more agressive, and has the range advantage aswell. However, Giorno is the superior tactician, which is what stand battles are about when you get right down to it. Giorno would probably get Jolyne to hit one of his animals or something to get her to end herself.

For that reason, I vote Giorno

Can someone else add them. I'm too lazy to do it myself and I forgot that thread where admins can do it.

Back