• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[1-1-0] Yes sir, it is an engineer against the most popular Kaiju of all! (Isaac Clarke x Godzilla)

noninho

He/Him
The best engineer of all time has 3 hours of prep time
The match is in a Complex CEC station with the size of the moon, containing Large spaces to fit Godzilla comfortably, being unknown to both Isaac and Godzilla
For transmog reasons, Isaac starts wearing Dead Space 2's Vintage Suit, the coolest of all.

The Marker Killer: noninho

Gojira: JustANormalLemon

One seems like I'm saying "Gogeta" and the other is a mouthful lol? (Incon):

Last edited:
Just for starters: I think Isaac will try to pull off what he's done with a giant boss in Dead Space 2 (pulling the giant monster away from the ship)
So tell me if 3h is much for prep time

Man, I've been really interested on this one recently so imma cook a bit since no-one came yet

This match is very simple: Isaac's wincons are Stasis, his vast weaponry and finding a way to eject Gojira out of the ship like he did to a boss in Dead Space 1*. Gojira's is Disease manip and one-shotting Isaac like...anytime.

This may be incon, tho I'm not 100% sure

Last edited:
Man, I've been really interested on this one recently so imma cook a bit since no-one came yet

This match is very simple: Isaac's wincons are Stasis, his vast weaponry and finding a way to eject Gojira out of the ship like he did to a boss in Dead Space 2. Gojira's is Disease manip and one-shotting Isaac like...anytime.

This may be incon, tho I'm not 100% sure
could you send a video of the boss fight against the giant monster?

could you send a video of the boss fight against the giant monster?
Sure. There are 2 battles against him, I was mentioning the first

Can Isaac even hurt Godzilla with his 7-B Durability?
Yes. Iirc mainly with Stasis (something that slows the target in time, very op), but with other stuff that target internally who gets hit, meaning the weakness of Gojira, according to his profile.
 Kill Gojira is something I'm not quite sure if he's able to pull off, hence why I think he'll be taking him off the ship rather than ending him with shots or similar stuff

Meh, I will vote godzilla, he just need to shoot his atomic ray once to win thanks to the AOE
I will add your vote and add my own to Isaac due to him being more than able to react to the ray and having prep time to develop a plan of action that he's done before

I will add your vote and add my own to Isaac due to him being more than able to react to the ray and having prep time to develop a plan of action that he's done before
Really nothing he can do even with prepare time seen to be able to defeat godzilla before a single atomic ray charge

Really nothing he can do even with prepare time seen to be able to defeat godzilla before a single atomic ray charge
He can react to it...and use his planning to take him off the ship...
Or get one of his duraneg guns and use them putting Stasis in Gojira's mouth (even without prep)

He can react to it...and use his planning to take him off the ship...
Or get one of his duraneg guns and use them putting Stasis in Gojira's mouth (even without prep)
He could, but most of the time Godzilla will just explode the entire place first , also interrupting Godzilla atomic breath just makes all the energy from It go out trough his body so... ye, godzilla just need to use atomic breath in the early game to win

7-B does not explode a moon-sized ship

How? Haven't watched the movie yet.
A 7-B explosion would do enough damage to the ship to destroy It self, will most likely hit his oponent and with that size the ship would have It's own gr vitational pull enough to ejecting godzilla from It may be impossible

A 7-B explosion would do enough damage to the ship to destroy It self, will most likely hit his oponent and with that size the ship would have It's own gr vitational pull enough to ejecting godzilla from It may be impossible

He won't hit Isaac, cuz he can and will react to it

If the ship gets destroyed, then it's insta incon lol

Try dodging a city sized explosion lol
If he dodges the ray to go, let's say, sideways to Gojira, he can use the lizard himself as a wall against the ray lol

Also i pointed out that Isaac can use Stasis to impede the ray to go out of Gojira's mouth, giving for sure enough time for the usage of one of his IK guns

Basically:
-if Gojira fires and the ship explodes, both die, so incon

-if Gojira fires and the ship doesn't explode or if he doesn't fire, Isaac has time to use his IK gun or other strategies to end this, winning.

If he dodges the ray to go, let's say, sideways to Gojira, he can use the lizard himself as a wall against the ray lol

Also i pointed out that Isaac can use Stasis to impede the ray to go out of Gojira's mouth, giving for sure enough time for the usage of one of his IK guns

Basically:
-if Gojira fires and the ship explodes, both die, so incon

-if Gojira fires and the ship doesn't explode or if he doesn't fire, Isaac has time to use his IK gun or other strategies to end this, winning.
Lol, lmao

None of this will kill Godzilla fast enough for him to not just blast again

And destroyig the ship probable will not kill godzilla considering he survived being completly destroyed before

And what makes you think godzilla wouldn't just step on him if he try to hide behind godzilla him self?

And let's not forget all of the weapons that ignore conventional dura can potentially just affect godzilla the same way the nuke did and make him stronger

None of this will kill Godzilla fast enough for him to not just blast again
How is an 1hk Gun faster than Godzilla's ray not fast enough for him to die?

And destroyig the ship probable will not kill godzilla considering he survived being completly destroyed before
Not in space lol

And what makes you think godzilla wouldn't just step on him if he try to hide behind godzilla him self?
Supersonic+ react speed>Superhuman speed
He'll try, he won't get to hit

And let's not forget all of the weapons that ignore conventional dura can potentially just affect godzilla the same way the nuke did and make him stronger
Not that likely, no, as they aren't based in anything nuclear or something alike

How is an 1hk Gun faster than Godzilla's ray not fast enough for him to die?
The gun isn't even close to one shooting godzilla with that regen and immo he has
Not in space lol
To be fair, that part is really given godzilla the hardest time and kinda feels unfair
Supersonic+ react speed>Superhuman speed
He'll try, he won't get to hit
Hadn't noticed that godzila was jast superhuman on his profile... that's bulshit
Any way, godzilla size means that ever attack he does would need to be dodged with the entire body so isaac would still be needing to use his superhuman movement speed if he want to dodge
Not that likely, no, as they aren't based in anything nuclear or something alike
Godzilla wasn't radioactive before the nuke, nothing say he can't adapt to other thigs that aren't radiation

Also, back to "using godzilla as a shield for the explosion" not sure how he would do that, first question I have, what distance they start from one another?

back to "using godzilla as a shield for the explosion" not sure how he would do that, first question I have, what distance they start from one another?
As idk and we haven't discussed, I presume 4km due to SBA

Godzilla wasn't radioactive before the nuke, nothing say he can't adapt to other thigs that aren't radiation
His profile would have to clearly state he can adapt to stuff rather than "he adapted to nuke"
So nuh-uh.

Hadn't noticed that godzila was jast superhuman on his profile... that's bulshit
If his profile needs to change that, we can stop here until you/someone gets this CRTd tranquilamente, mano

Any way, godzilla size means that ever attack he does would need to be dodged with the entire body
Yeah, Isaac will dodge with his entire body, not a problem

To be fair, that part is really given godzilla the hardest time and kinda feels unfair
Being on earth rather than on a CEC station is highly advantageous to Godzilla, as Isaac has to scavenge his weapons/armor/wincons-in-general and I don't know any instance where he does it on a planet (I only think I saw Isaac not-in-space is in the end of Dead Space 2, but this can lead to spoilers so I'll shush)
Also the ship just makes incon if Gojira can't blow up Isaac (which I'm saying will happen, he can't) and f***s up the station so bad that it explodes entirely (which I don't think is even possible)
Else, Gojira wins...I don't think this is probable : )

The gun isn't even close to one shooting godzilla with that regen and immo he has
Let's compare them, tho:
From Isaac-
One Hit Kill with the Hand Cannon and the Devil Horns (Whatever enemy Isaac points these weapons at will subsequently explode)
One thing that we can see from the videos I linked is that they just...drop dead (you'll see on the Devil Horns that the guy removes their limbs, it's cuz they may revive. Speaking of reviving...)

From Immortality (Gojira has those two)-
2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc.

3: Immortality via regeneration: Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the regeneration.
As you could see from the videos, even the Necromorphs who doesn't explode in any way just...die.
If Gojira simply drop dead, it's gg, as he doesn't Ressurect/cannot be killed.
If Gojira does explode and can regen back to normal, Isaac still wins, as he can just "bang bang pew pew pew" until the injury is too much for Gojira to revive.

As idk and we haven't discussed, I presume 4km due to SBA

His profile would have to clearly state he can adapt to stuff rather than "he adapted to nuke"
So nuh-uh.

If his profile needs to change that, we can stop here until you/someone gets this CRTd tranquilamente, mano

Yeah, Isaac will dodge with his entire body, not a problem

Being on earth rather than on a CEC station is highly advantageous to Godzilla, as Isaac has to scavenge his weapons/armor/wincons-in-general and I don't know any instance where he does it on a planet (I only think I saw Isaac not-in-space is in the end of Dead Space 2, but this can lead to spoilers so I'll shush)
Also the ship just makes incon if Gojira can't blow up Isaac (which I'm saying will happen, he can't) and f***s up the station so bad that it explodes entirely (which I don't think is even possible)
Else, Gojira wins...I don't think this is probable : )

Let's compare them, tho:
From Isaac-

One thing that we can see from the videos I linked is that they just...drop dead (you'll see on the Devil Horns that the guy removes their limbs, it's cuz they may revive. Speaking of reviving...)

From Immortality (Gojira has those two)-

As you could see from the videos, even the Necromorphs who doesn't explode in any way just...die.
If Gojira simply drop dead, it's gg, as he doesn't Ressurect/cannot be killed.
If Gojira does explode and can regen back to normal, Isaac still wins, as he can just "bang bang pew pew pew" until the injury is too much for Gojira to revive.
Still disagree, let's just agree to disagree that I really have no desire to keep debating this

Back