• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

The theoretical high-end for asuna's limit break is slightly inaccurate, since the potential energy needed to pose a threat to one of terra's moons during her fight with haruka would have to be split between both of them, so now Asuna is likely up to High 6-A+, at least for now 👀

The theoretical high-end for asuna's limit break is slightly inaccurate, since the potential energy needed to pose a threat to one of terra's moons during her fight with haruka would have to be split between both of them, so now Asuna is likely up to High 6-A+, at least for now 👀
FUC-
What's the ap value tho?

Asuna blitzes her into oblivion even pre limit-break and also can create pocket realities as well (They're called barriers tho, NOT domain expansions) so what if asuna created a barrier whilst in her pocket dimension? 🤔
She fuses it with hers and calls it her 💀

She fuses it with hers and calls it her 💀
If that happened, i imagine it'd only make asuna resort to more deadly options and switch strategies, especially with that rage-inducing aura, So (Especially now that i think about it lol) asuna could use [Pause] followed by a quick [Erasure] to her head like she tried to do against haruka, and boom, gg

Last edited:
If that happened, i imagine it'd only make asuna resort to more deadly options, especially with that rage-inducing aura, So (Especially now that i think about it lol) asuna could use [Pause] followed by a quick [Erasure] to her head like she tried to do against haruka, and boom, gg
Errmmmm acshually

Back