• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Indie Stats Equal Tournament: Round 5! Animdude vs Frisk (0-0-0)

This is not a valid battle, the rules do not need to be followed exactly, that would be more at the discretion of the match creator, right?
If what he said is true it seems more like the character Frisk uses the lullaby on has a weakness towards lullabies rather than her lullaby having some special sleep inducing hax ability
It was...
No it wasn't, I asked how you know he doesn't use it because it's a game limitation and not because it's out of character, while you started talking about Frisk's sleep manipulation
Head UP kill Animdude insta

Everyone partaking in this thread, im going to be closing off Set 1 matches tonight to help things get a move on here. Please tell me who you think should move on, and the character to get the most support will

Alternatively, i can offer a coin flip, if people desire

This is not a valid battle, the rules do not need to be followed exactly, that would be more at the discretion of the match creator, right?
I mean, sure? What about it?
No it wasn't, I asked how you know he doesn't use it because it's a game limitation and not because it's out of character, while you started talking about Frisk's sleep manipulation
Simple logical deduction. In game characters are restricted to 3 moves each when you own them, and bosses must be restricted to a limited amount of their abilities because if you gave them too many abilities the fight would become completely RNG.
If Animdudes 1 attack can completely one shot 4/8 of your characters, and then he has an attack that only has a 50% chance of one shotting 1/8 characters + 10 shit attacks that either only temporarily disable one of 1/8 of your characters, give you minor stat nerfs , then the fight becomes completely down to luck.
Head UP kill Animdude insta
Why? And if it did, would it be an opening move? Because 4th wall would absolutely be his first attack.

Everyone partaking in this thread, im going to be closing off Set 1 matches tonight to help things get a move on here. Please tell me who you think should move on, and the character to get the most support will

Alternatively, i can offer a coin flip, if people desire
I'm definitely in favor of Animdude here rn. Much better win cons and waay more win cons.

Head UP has the ability to raise the temperature of a hot environment even by hotland standards, a place so hot that water evaporates instantly, also being a stacking ability
And if it did, would it be an opening move?
Possibly
Because 4th wall would absolutely be his first attack.
4th wall is an attack that Frisk would easily dodge, as they've dealt with worse
I vote in Frisk, I am far from convinced by the reasoning given in favor of animdude

Alright, may as well just close this so i dont forget. With the votes, it seems that Animdude will be moving on in the tournament. I will post Set 2 Matches tommorow

Back