• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thinking is so flawed
Or so you must first have your verse say the dualities are dualities or are yin and yang?
Lmao, please i think you can rest now
Well, you must say that to TS not me, because he the one that use Yin and Yang for prove duality in tensura. If he cannot provide a scan that use that statement then dont use that in argument

Put me on disagree for Immeasurable Speed, all the scans you showed don't even qualify for Immeasurable itself however I see that this was implemented (somehow) and it was this userblog.

I'll just start with the simplest one, love how it said "unaffected by space-time" and someone just had to interpret it as "transcending" space-time without further context so automatically this wouldn't qualify for Immeasurable since all the scans after this are just irrelevant.

We have Ren Amamiya from Persona that literally has his Immeasurable because of The Expanse transcending past, present, future, honestly I think this already explains the entirety behind Immeasurable Speed itself is a movement beyond the 4th dimension which effectively meant a movement beyond the "linear" time that contains past, present and future timeline and not being restricted by temporal dimension anymore.

Anyways, doesn't matter if it can travel to anywhere like to the past or the future when there's no further context about it being "beyond" the 4th dimension itself. I pulled out the "transcending" space-time argument and how you interpreted it is because it's literally the closest feat that fits the standard for Immeasurable Speed by default. Because, effectively also by transcending space-time you could refer to it as being beyond the 4th dimension and not restricted by it anymore which is literally the qualification (even though it needs further context like I said earlier).

Put me on disagree for Immeasurable Speed, all the scans you showed don't even qualify for Immeasurable itself however I see that this was implemented (somehow) and it was this userblog.

I'll just start with the simplest one, love how it said "unaffected by space-time" and someone just had to interpret it as "transcending" space-time without further context so automatically this wouldn't qualify for Immeasurable since all the scans after this are just irrelevant.

We have Ren Amamiya from Persona that literally has his Immeasurable because of The Expanse transcending past, present, future, honestly I think this already explains the entirety behind Immeasurable Speed itself is a movement beyond the 4th dimension which effectively meant a movement beyond the "linear" time that contains past, present and future timeline and not being restricted by temporal dimension anymore.

Anyways, doesn't matter if it can travel to anywhere like to the past or the future when there's no further context about it being "beyond" the 4th dimension itself. I pulled out the "transcending" space-time argument and how you interpreted it is because it's literally the closest feat that fits the standard for Immeasurable Speed by default. Because, effectively also by transcending space-time you could refer to it as being beyond the 4th dimension and not restricted by it anymore which is literally the qualification (even though it needs further context like I said earlier).
You didn't read the blog correctly if you think it's just that but oh well:

The immeasurable speed of combat and reaction of the Digital Lifeforms now looks good to me because when the full context of the scans is examined, we see that explanations of the nature of the information particles are used entirely to explain the actions of Digital Lifeforms like Guy and Chloe as they fight each other.
What happens if you aim for the moment your sword hits the opponent?

<<That's what Guy and Chloe were doing when they were fighting.>>>
According to the quote, when the Digital Lifeforms Chloe and Guy are fighting each other, they are both aiming/attacking at a point where their swords have already hit each other. This suggests that Chloe's sword is attacking Guy's future at a point where Chloe has already hit Guy, and that Guy is doing the same against Chloe, but both are responding to each other's attacks on their futures due to their immeasurable speed and this is clearly support evidence for Digital Lifeforms immeasurable combat and reaction speed.

I think you have a bad definition of Immeasurable Speed. Transcending space and time is not even a feat that can approximate Immeasurable Speed.

Immeasurable Speed does not require being above the temporal dimension. You can get that out of your head already.
Immeasurable Speed requires having speed along a non-linear axis.

The simplest illustration is: A character capable of hitting so hard that his blows land before he has initiated the action.

This character has Immeasurable Attack Speed and can still have Hypersonic Travel speed and nothing says here that he is above time.

This is a common and very basic case. I was inspired by Ruphas and Medea.

Also for the Immeasurable Speed of Tensura you have to reread because it works the same. IPs move to any point with 0 seconds delay and can even go to the past and their movement is not teleportation. So the Immeasurable Speed here is valid

Yapping

I think you have a bad definition of Immeasurable Speed. Transcending space and time is not even a feat that can approximate Immeasurable Speed.

Immeasurable Speed does not require being above the temporal dimension. You can get that out of your head already.
Immeasurable Speed requires having speed along a non-linear axis.

Also for the Immeasurable Speed of Tensura you have to reread because it works the same. IPs move to any point with 0 seconds delay and can even go to the past and their movement is not teleportation. So the Immeasurable Speed here is valid
Well, except I said "further contexts" it doesn't necessary meant you must transcend the temporal dimension. By the qualification itself, being outside the temporal dimension and not restricted by it anymore also works. It doesn't necessarily meant transcending space-time = automatically qualifies for Immeasurable Speed when I literally said it requires further contexts.

You didn't read the blog correctly if you think it's just that but oh well:

The immeasurable speed of combat and reaction of the Digital Lifeforms now looks good to me because when the full context of the scans is examined, we see that explanations of the nature of the information particles are used entirely to explain the actions of Digital Lifeforms like Guy and Chloe as they fight each other.

According to the quote, when the Digital Lifeforms Chloe and Guy are fighting each other, they are both aiming/attacking at a point where their swords have already hit each other. This suggests that Chloe's sword is attacking Guy's future at a point where Chloe has already hit Guy, and that Guy is doing the same against Chloe, but both are responding to each other's attacks on their futures due to their immeasurable speed and this is clearly support evidence for Digital Lifeforms immeasurable combat and reaction speed.
Literally it doesn't qualify for Immeasurable Speed, IP being able to go into the past or the future in just 0 second isn't Immeasurable Speed feat at all when it's literally a movement beyond the linear time itself. I said either IP is shown that it's outside the linear time or transcending the linear time itself, both works.

The simplest illustration is: A character capable of hitting so hard that his blows land before he has initiated the action.

This character has Immeasurable Attack Speed and can still have Hypersonic Travel speed and nothing says here that he is above time.

This is a common and very basic case. I was inspired by Ruphas and Medea.
Can't compare it with Tensura, though when there is an anti-feat and it's about IP being able to transfer in 0 second. That by itself is already an anti-feat because if you try to compare to Ruphas & Medea, the only explanation that a character hits so hard that it lands before the action would meant an imaginary number time for example it would be -1 and this thing here would also qualify for Immeasurable.

Anyways, I have Venuzdonoa too that qualifies for Immeasurable Speed but like I said earlier the closest feat Tensura has to Immeasurable Speed is by "transcending" space-time and on top of that it needs an additional further context that transcending there meant also transcending the linear past-present-future timeline.

Literally it doesn't qualify for Immeasurable Speed, IP being able to go into the past or the future in just 0 second isn't Immeasurable Speed feat at all when it's literally a movement beyond the linear time itself. I said either IP is shown that it's outside the linear time or transcending the linear time itself, both works.
Once again it doesn't work like that. There is no need to be "outside" or above linear time. Traveling to the past or the future with 0 seconds of delay without teleportation already makes a movement appear non-linear. Since you want to object too much, tell me what speed do you think the IPs have with their movement?

Can't compare it with Tensura, though when there is an anti-feat and it's about IP being able to transfer in 0 second. That by itself is already an anti-feat because if you try to compare to Ruphas & Medea, the only explanation that a character hits so hard that it lands before the action would meant an imaginary number time for example it would be -1 and this thing here would also qualify for Immeasurable.

Anyways, I have Venuzdonoa too that qualifies for Immeasurable Speed but like I said earlier the closest feat Tensura has to Immeasurable Speed is by "transcending" space-time and on top of that it needs an additional further context that transcending there meant also transcending the linear past-present-future timeline.
Did I say it travels in 0 seconds? Information particles transcend space-time and can physically move to any point in space or time with zero time difference, even from the end of time to the past. Moreover, what gives Venuzdonoa Immeasurable Speed is always the fact that it can reach its opponent at any moment in time.

Did I say it travels in 0 seconds? Information particles transcend space-time and can physically move to any point in space or time with zero time difference, even from the end of time to the past. Moreover, what gives Venuzdonoa Immeasurable Speed is always the fact that it can reach its opponent at any moment in time.
Except it's not transcending space-time at all, how are you gonna interpret being "unaffected" as transcending space-time? Also, for Immeasurable Speed on Venuzdonoa that's literally not the only qualification when you ignore Venuzdonoa being able to slash multiple times without even having to swing once and the fact Shin Reglia's sword doesn't exist in the present = indicates that it's beyond the linear time.

Once again it doesn't work like that. There is no need to be "outside" or above linear time. Traveling to the past or the future with 0 seconds of delay without teleportation already makes a movement appear non-linear. Since you want to object too much, tell me what speed do you think the IPs have with their movement?
Infinite Speed at most, for the ability it would be Time Travel. As simple as that, probably.

Traveling to the past or the future with 0 seconds of delay literally doesn't indicate for Immeasurable Speed plus you said it makes a movement appear non-linear but you can't say that it's "undefined", just like what I explained earlier. The case about Ruphas & Medea indicates that it's an imaginary time (-1) because of how it works, you hit an opponent before you even attack them.

You don't need to transcend space-time or anything like that to get immeasurable speed or to be beyond linear time, or transcend it or anything like that.

Immeasurable speed is defined as moving "through" linear time, as long as it is "physical motion", if you move from the past to the future or the other way around freely, you have immeasurable speed.

You should reread the definition on the page for

Infinite Speed at most, for the ability it would be Time Travel. As simple as that, probably.

Traveling to the past or the future with 0 seconds of delay literally doesn't indicate for Immeasurable Speed plus you said it makes a movement appear non-linear but you can't say that it's "undefined", just like what I explained earlier. The case about Ruphas & Medea indicates that it's an imaginary time (-1) because of how it works, you hit an opponent before you even attack them.
You seem to have zero understanding of what you are talking about, information particles move even through time with just physical motion, and that is all it takes, they can do it even from the end of time and space, i.e. beyond linear time.

Brother, they won't let me sleep and you come to me with these arguments? Information Particles do transcend space-time, the fact that they can go to the past or future demonstrates this even more. In addition to sending information at any moment in time. Or that they block attacks from their opponents before they attack them like my example above.

What happens if you aim for the moment your sword hits the opponent?

<<That's what Guy and Chloe were doing when they were fighting.>>>

You don't need to transcend space-time or anything like that to get immeasurable speed or to be beyond linear time, or transcend it or anything like that.

Immeasurable speed is defined as moving "through" linear time, as long as it is "physical motion", if you move from the past to the future or the other way around freely, you have immeasurable speed.

You should reread the definition on the page for
I never said it needs to transcend space-time for Immeasurable Speed, but it's literally the closest thing you can get to Immeasurable Speed itself. That is if it explicitly mentions that it transcends the past-present-future just like Ren Amamiya from Persona.

Where did you get that Immeasurable Speed is moving "through" linear time when the requirement is a movement unbound/beyond the linear time?

Brother, they won't let me sleep and you come to me with these arguments? Information Particles do transcend space-time, the fact that they can go to the past or future demonstrates this even more. In addition to sending information at any moment in time. Or that they block attacks from their opponents before they attack them like my example above.
Transcending space-time by going to the past or the future is literally.. Idk what to say tbh.

It's time travel, except if you can prove it to me that it's "transcending" space-time itself. I don't know why you said going to the past or the future would meant it's transcending space-time.

You seem to have zero understanding of what you are talking about, information particles move even through time with just physical motion, and that is all it takes, they can do it even from the end of time and space, i.e. beyond linear time.
I'm curious on how you would interpret it as beyond linear time, going through time with just physical motion never indicates for Immeasurable Speed. Honestly, just quote the definition about Immeasurable Speed because I'm actually curious how you said going through time = Immeasurable Speed

Friend, if you transcend literal Space-time it is 5-D. Immeasurable speed is being able to go from the future to the past, vice versa or to another moment in another separate space, in this context it can be said that they transcend space-time in speed. Rather I want the scan that says "It's a time trip" When they tell you that they transmit information at any time. They attack before their opponent hits.

Friend, if you transcend literal Space-time it is 5-D. Immeasurable speed is being able to go from the future to the past, vice versa or to another moment in another separate space, in this context it can be said that they transcend space-time in speed. Rather I want the scan that says "It's a time trip" When they tell you that they transmit information at any time. They attack before their opponent hits.
I literally said transcending space-time there requires further context, it would only qualify for Immeasurable Speed when it's stated that transcending there also transcends the past-present-future and not like a space-time continuum. Anyways, the anti-feat is very simple.

You said they attack before their opponent hits? Sure, then this could mean that it's an imaginary time. You can see the illustration that imaginary time is beyond the past & future and the real time itself.

But like I said, Immeasurable Speed is faster than instantenous and then? The 0 second delay, when it should've been faster than 0 second itself is an anti-feat by itself. It should be this simple.

I won't even try to read these since this thread is already concluded. (Immeasurable Speed legitimacy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back