• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sugarcoated Manipulation (Jeffrey the TikToker vs Sweetheart) [STOMP]

She can force herself to be happy which increases her speed so she can run away from it with faster speeds tho... it's literally raining bombs...
Happy lowers her accuracy which is something you probably shouldn't do when you're a melee fighter and you're facing someone who's always 10 meters above the ground.

Happy lowers her accuracy which is something you probably shouldn't do when you're a melee fighter and you're facing someone who's always 10 meters above the ground.
Now that I think of it, this looks kinda stompish. I'll remove Aurora Wings. Now, Jeffrey is no stranger to agile foes, having faced many of the top Super Bomb Survival players, a game literally all about evading large amounts of deadly explosives, so Sweetheart's speed amps shouldn't be too hard for him to handle.

Now that I think of it, this looks kinda stompish. I'll remove Aurora Wings. Now, Jeffrey is no stranger to agile foes, having faced many of the top Super Bomb Survival players, a game literally all about evading large amounts of deadly explosives, so Sweetheart's speed amps shouldn't be too hard for him to handle.
Brug I think this is a stomp even Playz had a more better chance (no sh*t tho)

Back