• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It really sucks to know that weaker logia characters that she outclasses could still harm Robin because she can't touch them due to not having Buso. Her being in Egghead with the Gorosei, the very individuals who ordered the destruction of her home country, is the right time (if not Egghead, then in Elbaf with Saul, I can wait) for her to have her moment to awaken her haki. Hopefully Oda doesn't miss the opportunity.
Kinda disappointed Demonio Fleur wasn't Haki.

I definitely need the rest of the crew to start using Haki soon. For what they're gonna have to face off against, Haki is gonna be a huge necessity.

This is why I think Elbaf will be the last "training" arc of the series. There likely will still be an antagonist to fight still, but I think this arc will be a lore dump and a training arc.

Last edited:
I definitely need the rest of the crew to start using Haki soon. For what they're gonna have to face off against, Haki is gonna be a huge necessity.

This is why I think Elbaf will be the last "training" arc of the series. There likely will still be an antagonist to fight still, but I think this arc will be a lore dump and a training arc.
I see Elbaf being a training arc for some of the Straw Hats too. But a lot are gonna be disappointed when Usopp's training most likely doesn't push him to the 4th strongest of the crew lol

I see Elbaf being a training arc for some of the Straw Hats too. But a lot are gonna be disappointed when Usopp's training most likely doesn't push him to the 4th strongest of the crew lol
Honestly, I'm fine with him not being top 5 as long as him and the rest of the weaklings just get a crap ton stronger. I don't need him to be monster trio or Jinbei level, but someone who can take on a commander and be able to hold himself and maybe even win (I'm not expecting every crew member to be Yonko level).

Honestly, I'm fine with him not being top 5 as long as him and the rest of the weaklings just get a crap ton stronger. I don't need him to be monster trio or Jinbei level, but someone who can take on a commander and be able to hold himself and maybe even win (I'm not expecting every crew member to be Yonko level).
Heck, Usopps opponent is Van Auger, and he can one shot Cracker's soldiers 🗿.

In Dressrosa, Robin went from being initially unable to track the Tontattas because they were too fast for her see to being able to see one of them within minutes and catch them with her powers. And later on, she easily catches Leo with her powers mid-run when he charges at Trebol. Is that Minor Accelerated Development?

I think General Franky should have laser hands.
image.png

Btw have Doll and Guillotine done ANYTHING of value on Egghead so far?
Doll wrecked a Mark 3 Pacifista, told Kizzy and Garp not to mess with Yonkous, and is currently chilling with Bluegrass and standing on a Sea King cyborg.

Guillotine said kicking kids is bad after the VAs were about to kill Bonney earlier

Doll wrecked a Mark 3 Pacifista, told Kizzy and Garp not to mess with Yonkous, and is currently chilling with Bluegrass and standing on a Sea King cyborg.

Guillotine said kicking kids is bad after the VAs were about to kill Bonney earlier
Tbf they thought she was a grown woman back then

Doll kicked a Pacifista in the face.
In Dressrosa, Robin went from being initially unable to track the Tontattas because they were too fast for her see to being able to see one of them within minutes and catch them with her powers. And later on, she easily catches Leo with her powers mid-run when he charges at Trebol. Is that Minor Accelerated Development?

2nd one is AOE, 3rd is unclear, she might've grabbed him before he could hit full speed.

2nd one is AOE, 3rd is unclear, she might've grabbed him before he could hit full speed.
In the second one, even if it is AOE, she still became capable of seeing the dwarf before she did the attack AFTER saying the Tontattas were too fast to see in the first one. And as for the third one, I can see why you would think that, but personally I disagree.

Nah... She first just thought they were too fast for her too see but then wasn't actually the case, realizing it was just small people moving fast

Back