• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Exactly, I'm talking in general, SpaceGodzilla is Godzilla's equivalent of if Deoxys combined with Mewtwo.

In the game, they genuinely added a way for Mothra to show up(idk what triggers it though) just so the G-Force didn't get slaughtered in that level, but they don't even have Little Godzilla show up, which is sad. The UI is the most annoying part though, because the other side will target the player's forces over the aliens half the time.
Deotwo, lol. Quite frankly, Godzilla cells mutated by space radiations is a pretty scary though especially as they say there may be another Space Godzilla out there. Not to mention his over the top, but certainly intimidating design.

No little Goji? Boooo...

You play as Godzilla in the game or you pick factions? Also, does Space Godzilla have his more obnoxious abilities like filling the battlefield with crystals and spamming them on enemies?

You play as Godzilla in the game or you pick factions?
You pick him or G-Force.
Also, does Space Godzilla have his more obnoxious abilities like filling the battlefield with crystals and spamming them on enemies?
SpaceGodzilla has like 1.8x as much health as Godzilla, and can use his tower to regen half of it if it isn't destroyed. The crystals, set up at the start of the match, are basically a field hazard that slow down Kaijuu that can't fly and prevent tanks and stuff from crossing. But his most annoying thing is his charge attack where he's got electricity on the top of his body and is the strongest mf in the game, so you can't jump over him or counter him.

It’s been months we can post without spoiler tags now right?

Wingard commentary confirmed that Godzilla was only stunned by kong and that Godzilla stomping on kong would have killed him outright if the ground were more solid than sand.he also said shimo and Godzilla are equals.

Forgot something important:
Skar king doesn’t scale to the atomic breath, Wingard said they purposefully had it glanced him because a full on hit would kill him.

It’s been months we can post without spoiler tags now right?

Wingard commentary confirmed that Godzilla was only stunned by kong and that Godzilla stomping on kong would have killed him outright if the ground were more solid than sand.he also said shimo and Godzilla are equals.
Forgot something important:
Skar king doesn’t scale to the atomic breath, Wingard said they purposefully had it glanced him because a full on hit would kill him.
If this is from the featurette, can you show it?

th

Sooo... points of interest, according to Wingard, Godzilla took Tiamat's energy that produces high amounts of heat precisely to counter Shimo; King had grown past his rivalry against Godzilla and was holding back; Shimo has the power to destroy the planet; and Skar is not a natural redhead.
Oh boy, if another CRT comes out of this...I dunno what's gonna happen

He also said that Kong was holding back so there's also that. I think we should take the extras with a grain of salt since some of the statements are straight up contradicted in the movie. And before someone tries to do it, I don't think Shimo's statement on it's own would be enough to upgrade them all to planet level.

He also said that Kong was holding back so there's also that. I think we should take the extras with a grain of salt since some of the statements are straight up contradicted in the movie. And before someone tries to do it, I don't think Shimo's statement on it's own would be enough to upgrade them all to planet level.
Also, destroying the world can mean just razing the planet's surface too instead of outright blowing up the planet.

At least we have a timeframe for the planet freezing statement. As it seems to imply Shimo can freeze the planet in minutes?

At least we have a timeframe for the planet freezing statement. As it seems to imply Shimo can freeze the planet in minutes?
Freeze Greenland “in minutes or hours”

Thank God, statements like those rely so much on context

Back