• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite | The Strongest Verse of Today (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT /srs)

If Fortnite hasn't affected Marvel and DC's actual universes, there's nothing to be discussed here. Writers having fun and saying "Yeah, the universes are connected lol" should not be nearly enough, they're just having fun with the material they've written.

If Marvel/DC decide to make a new event where Fortnite actually affects and bring new stories into their universes, then it's fine, but until then, nah.

TLDR; If I don't see Fortnite blonde guy shooting Spider-man in the 616 universe and actually affect the stories inside, I disagree.
Actually this has literally happened. Invincible was just sent to Fortnite in Season 2 of the show. Emperor Palpatine's message to the galaxy in RoS was also shown in Fortnite.

Hate to ask, but can anyone else handle compiling the new stuff and helping out with the CRT? I'm kind of stuck doing commissions and what not so I'd rather divert my attention to that than constantly have the CRT in the back of my mind.

If you ever make a new CRT, make it staff only. Only reason I didn't read everything is because of the amount of "X character 1-A????"

If you ever make a new CRT, make it staff only. Only reason I didn't read everything is because of the amount of "X character 1-A????"
This CRT will likely continue, I will eventually put all the references and scaling between each other in a big message, but yes I agree people were making way too many random comments of just "OMG YUJI 1-A?"

Should I move this thread to our staff forum?
I think I'd rather make a new thread which covers all the references from official comic books and the crossovers themselves. It shouldn't take too long but this thread just has a lot of yapping for about 2 pages.

I assume if I make that thread, I'm allowed to participate since I'm the OP? And can i designate people to also have posting permissions?

I think that it would waste my time if you repeat the same thread over and over until it gets accepted. It is better if you write a summary post with evidence here, and I then summon some staff members to help evaluate it.

I think that it would waste my time if you repeat the same thread over and over until it gets accepted. It is better if you write a summary post with evidence here, and I then summon some staff members to help evaluate it.
I wasn't really gonna repeat the same thread? This is the first time I've ever done something like this and if it gets rejected then obviously it's rejected, I see no reason to try again. I don't know where this assumption came from, but making a new staff thread just makes things neater, obviously I can transfer the votes over, but I don't know why you think I'd just keep spamming it until I get it accepted.

I just meant that I already responded several times here, and would rather not repeat it again, just receive some more staff help in this current discussion thread instead.

Back