• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 2 (Scaling and Multipliers)

I think doing a proper calc of the nuke's cloud split taking reduced air density into account would probably still be a good idea

Then I don't really see much problem with the multi-cont end of the feat since the cloud split objectively happens and these are fictional nukes that cause explosions much bigger than any explosion that would be feasible irl

Then I don't really see much problem with the multi-cont end of the feat since the cloud split objectively happens and these are fictional nukes that cause explosions much bigger than any explosion that would be feasible irl
If someone threw an object that has a KE of 10 Kilotons that hits a concrete wall and fails to destroy it, the KE end would be rejected.

Multiple High 6-A explosions would do far more damage to the planet, in fact it's not even comparable. The entire planet should've been flatten, and leave no structures or mountains on the surface standing. Yet in the video linked, I see lots of things still around but just destroyed. The destruction is clearly not High 6-A.

The energy of a single explosion would be enough to pulverize all of the rock on the Earth's crust.

If someone threw an object that has a KE of 10 Kilotons that hits a concrete wall and fails to destroy it, the KE end would be rejected.

Multiple High 6-A explosions would do far more damage to the planet, in fact it's not even comparable. The entire planet should've been flatten, and leave no structures or mountains on the surface standing. Yet in the video linked, I see lots of things still around but just destroyed. The destruction is clearly not High 6-A.

The energy of a single explosion would be enough to pulverize all of the rock on the Earth's crust.
The war literally shifted the planet's tectonic plates and possibly split it in 2. You gotta account for the fact that most of the nukes would have had to land on the ocean and that most of the energy was contained within the shockwave. We are also never shown anything outside of Japan and a very small portion of China, so for all we know the rest of the planet could very well be completely flattened

The war literally shifted the planet's tectonic plates and possibly split it in 2. You gotta account for the fact that most of the nukes would have had to land on the ocean and that most of the energy was contained within the shockwave. We are also never shown anything outside of Japan and a very small portion of China, so for all we know the rest of the planet could very well be completely flattened
Yeah honestly the war only being high 6-A by itself is a lowball considering the irreparable damage it caused to the planet

May want to ask the two other calc group members that've commented here.

I've know nothing about this verse until this thread, so I cannot be the judge. Assuming they're more familiar about this stuff.

I can't say more beyond what I've already said. Personally, I don't care either way.

I did a quick calc on how many bombs could have been used during the nuclear destruction, it comes out to being 38, which seems reasonable as I only counted 8 explosions in the scan, and we don’t see the other side of the planet

Might be best to ask a calc group member familiar with the verse.

I'm feeling far too lost here about how anything works.

Back