• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Creator(Marvel Comics) Profile

What are the chances that it will be Current Marvel 0?
Based on what he’s told me in the past, Divine Creator fits the qualifications of Tier 0 and based on what Goofy just posted Ultima seems to approve of that.
I also have additional suggestions which will probably become a later CRT after the profiles are made down the line based on stuff that happened in Spider Man Annual 1999

The only thing Ultima and I disagree on is whether to give Strange a “Shamballa” key in his profile. I would like that, but he finds it unecessary.

Divine Creator/The Dreamer - 0
Oblivion - High 1-A+
Maya/Clieto/Eternity - High 1-A+
Lords of Shamballa - High 1-A
The Scrier - High 1-A
Franklin Richards and Job Burke - High 1-A/High 1-A+
Fallen Stars - High 1-A
Staff/Book/Nexus - High 1-A
Adam Ka'dmon is kind of where things either go awry or more people end up 0. Spider-Man Annual 1999 describes Ka'dmon as being an existence akin to the Divine Creator, and that whomever is a threat to Adam Ka'dmon is also a threat The Divine Creator hirself in equal measure.

Adam Ka'dmon is kind of where things either go awry or more people end up 0. Spider-Man Annual 1999 describes Ka'dmon as being an existence akin to the Divine Creator, and that whomever is a threat to Adam Ka'dmon is also a threat The Divine Creator hirself in equal measure.
I wouldn't actually take that statement at face value. If so then that seems like an anti-feat. If the idea is “identity” dissolves into the oneness of the Creator then there shouldn't be another part akin to it other than itself. The statement just said “perhaps” so I wouldn't count it.

I wouldn't actually take that statement at face value. If so then that seems like an anti-feat. If the idea is “identity” dissolves into the oneness of the Creator then there shouldn't be another part akin to it other than itself. The statement just said “perhaps” so I wouldn't count it.
Like this affects a lot

Back