• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is 8-A Chūnin Exams Gaara and Baby Clover being used, speed is equalized, the fight takes place in Konoha, Clover and his parasites have prior knowledge on all of Gaara's abilities while Gaara has prior knowledge on the Parasites' poison.

Clover : 2

Gaara :

Incon :

Last edited:
With speed equalized I feel like it's only gonna take one wrong move before he gets caught by one of his many enemies here and infected with the poison, he might be able to one-shot the parasites but there's over 2000 of them and that could be enough to overwhelm him.

Gaara's 8-A also seems to be roughly baseline (unless I missed), making Clover over 5x stronger AP and Durability-wise. I did find this calc for Gaara which closes the gap a bit but it's not on his profile.

I don't even think Gaara would even have enough sand to reach any of Cloverfields vital points lol, especially considering he only uses that flying sand nimbus on his next tier

Back