• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CH vs 47, REMATCH (Composite Human (Real World) vs Agent 47)

Composite Human seems to be a lot smarter than Agent 47. I think Composite Human is more likely to use their weaponry to their advantage than Agent 47 in the circumstances, leading to their win, even though they aren't as strong as Agent 47 without technology. Agent 47 could react faster though, but still. Like, what would Agent 47 do if Composite Human would shoot a bunch of homing missiles at him? I've never seen Agent 47 deal with homing missiles before. I there are no decent objections to my analysis, then I vote for Composite Human winning the battle.

Composite Human seems to be a lot smarter than Agent 47. I think Composite Human is more likely to use their weaponry to their advantage than Agent 47 in the circumstances, leading to their win, even though they aren't as strong as Agent 47 without technology. Agent 47 could react faster though, but still. Like, what would Agent 47 do if Composite Human would shoot a bunch of homing missiles at him? I've never seen Agent 47 deal with homing missiles before. I there are no decent objections to my analysis, then I vote for Composite Human winning the battle.
Get out of the exposion's path, or shoot the missiles if they're far enough are 47's options. Though I don't know what he'd do, 47 should pick the best option in this situation.

Get out of the exposion's path, or shoot the missiles if they're far enough are 47's options. Though I don't know what he'd do, 47 should pick the best option in this situation.
I guess so. I still think Composite Human is more likely to outsmart Agent 47 though. When you think of a way for Agent 47 to avoid getting defeated by a strategy Composite Human may use, it signifies that Composite Human would also think of that during the preparation stage of the scenario, and set traps in accordance with that. After all, Composite Human is set as having full prior knowledge of Agent 47. Composite Human would know exactly what kind of techniques Agent 47 would try using against them.

I guess so. I still think Composite Human is more likely to outsmart Agent 47 though. When you think of a way for Agent 47 to avoid getting defeated by a strategy Composite Human may use, it signifies that Composite Human would also think of that during the preparation stage of the scenario, and set traps in accordance with that. After all, Composite Human is set as having full prior knowledge of Agent 47. Composite Human would know exactly what kind of techniques Agent 47 would try using against them.
Your vote's counted.

Back