• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He doesn't predict people from Danger Sense, he predicts them from analytical prediction, which is his sheer intelligence letting him basically calculate trajectory and direction from minimal information.

Danger Sense is defensive and just ensures her attacks don't land on him because he can dodge them before they get close.

So I don't really see how she keeps him away from her.

Range is irrelevant if he just avoids their attacks and approaches her.
And With this? Is not A problem for zuikaku. Deku how can Dodge this?

"Hundreds of meters with Blackwhip (His Pinpoint Focus super move managed to reach Lady Nagant from a considerably far distance) "

" Levitation (Able to suspend himself in mid-air with Float), True Flight (By combining Float with Air Force, Deku is capable of flying with no limitations)"
But i not think wich deku fly into space. no limits Is vague

This Quirk grants Deku the ability to store kinetic Energy how can deku store 332.13 tons of TNT?
he can store pseudo 100%, which is likely to be 7-A (Deku said that he could do what All Might could do at 100%, referencing his Fa Jin). I don't know how much KE he needs to get Pseudo 100% however, so he can store a likely amount of 304 MEGATONS. So yes, it's a no brainer he can store 321.13 tons of tnt. (he's able to store a pseudo 100% this is while he's using 45% btw, which 100% is almost 10x stronger than 45%, so yeah, Deku can)

he can store pseudo 100%, which is likely to be 7-A (Deku said that he could do what All Might could do at 100%, referencing his Fa Jin). I don't know how much KE he needs to get Pseudo 100% however, so he can store a likely amount of 304 MEGATONS. So yes, it's a no brainer he can store 321.13 tons of tnt. (he's able to store a pseudo 100% this is while he's using 45% btw, which 100% is almost 10x stronger than 45%, so yeah, Deku can)
I think that deku wins this lol zuikaku how can Hurt deku if deku can store a Gigaton

Back