• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Slayer vs Demon Slayer (Robert E.O. Speedwagon vs Denji) 1 Vote Left

Denji lands in Ogre Street thanks to some jerkass god who teleported him there. Robert Speedwagon sees him as a danger and decides to dispose of him.

Speedwagon:

Denji: 7 (@Rez, @Popted2, @ZillertheBucko, @DemonicDude, @Armorchompy, @Vizer04, @Starter_Pack)

Rules:

Both 9-B (Base Denji vs speedwagon) Denji's transformation will be restricted so he doesn't jump a tier and switch to his second key. (i hope this doesn't make the match invalid)

Speed is equalized

Both have no knowledge of each other.

Speedwagon is allowed to have his sledgehammer and buzzsaw hat.

they stand 3 meters apart from each other

both speedwagon and denji are bloodlusted/Morals off

Battle obviously takes place on ogre street

Victory conditions is death obviously

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Voting denji for being for more resilient and because he can heal himself via drinking blood even as a human (this needs to be added to his base key though)

Voting denji for being for more resilient and because he can heal himself via drinking blood even as a human (this needs to be added to his base key though)

that's an awesome scan by the way.

rez isn't there an anime of chainsaw man coming up?

Yeah their is
awesome

also

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

well does he have his chainsaw in base form?

i wanted it 3 meters because that's the maximum for extended melee range. i just felt like that chainsaw would be too dangerous for speedwagon.

what do you think. is the range fine?

Ah no both are 9-B and Speedwagon does have his hat which has range advantage

okay thanks.

just wondering rez.

should i just wait for people to respond about the OP?

or should i just ask them myself if there's anything wrong with the match like how i brought up the range thing a few minutes ago?

there is nothing wrong with the thread Pokemon, just wait the others

so all i have to do is just put this big note thingy in bold for every match and just wait. so there's nothing to worry about it.

Note:

the bold thing is very helpful right?

Back