• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 4. Frank West vs Bloated Butcher (7-0-0)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Covered Wars : 7
Has chronic indigestion : 0
Incon : 0

Frank has a flaming sword and a flare gun
Bloated Butcher version used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Palisades Mall, 10 meters apart

Story below

Frank took pictures of the zombies below, finding new and horrific creatures every day. It was a side job to keep his sanity up, a reminder of his old job in this hellish apocalypse. The second floor provided decent safety after a brute, or was it a tank? Anyway it destroyed the escalator. Just as Frank was about to return, he was met by a grizzly sight. A humanoid zombie carrying a fire axe, looking directly at him. Frank sighed, readying his flare gun and pointing it at the zombie.

Last edited:
Flare guns are actually an explicit weakness of Blood Zombies lmao, stick a couple in 'em and they burn to a crisp. Although to be fair Blood weapons are stronger than the real world and those flare guns have the same effect with humans, so maybe Frank's are weaker. Still I don't really see any chance for the zombie here, in the end he's only a stronger and slightly smarter zombie with regen, and Frank fights literal thousands of zombies sometimes.

Flare guns are actually an explicit weakness of Blood Zombies lmao, stick a couple in 'em and they burn to a crisp. Although to be fair Blood weapons are stronger than the real world and those flare guns have the same effect with humans, so maybe Frank's are weaker. Still I don't really see any chance for the zombie here, in the end he's only a stronger and slightly smarter zombie with regen, and Frank fights literal thousands of zombies sometimes.
Keep in mind that the axe zombie scales to 1.000.000 joules while Frank scales to a shear skull crushing feat. I would have given him a fire axe if the axe zombie didn't one-shot. I also would have equalized speed, but I didn't

Eh fair point on the fire, with speed not equalized though Frank can just kite the zombie forever. In fact he can do that with speed equalized too I feel.

Slightly but it's still a very low-diff win. Maybe you could make it a Bloated Butcher instead? Frank still wins I assume but at least it has some ranged options

Below Average Human vs Subsonic reactions is kind of a lot tho.

Should the bloated butcher have acid manip?

Guess I'll also vote for Frank, seems more versatil overall and have better weaponry, and fire attacks nullify the zombie's regeneration; Frank is also more intelligent.

Back