• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why yes, i like more Raikou matches, isn't that a problem? It's not like i wanted to make her becoming Tomoe Mami 2.0, silly! Ngahaha#slapped
I also want to trying my luck on Genshin Impact (more specifically, the 6-C Genshin), and fyi this was originally to be Raikou vs Raiden Shogun but her profile isn't out yet so i'll try with Zhongli instead (beside the fact that Zhongli vs Ozymandias was now counted as stomp), anyway....

Summary would be posted later

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2937538.jpg

VS
Zhongli.600.3101628.jpg

Last edited:
waiting for input on zhongli side. Raikou seems to have a 4x AP advantage and skills tho

Thought this was a more erotic version of Ei.....anyway other than the AP advantage does Raikou have resistance to getting turned to stone and spam of giant mountain sized spears? Because that's pretty much all Zhongli can do

I believe she resisted the petrification based from servant pyshiology (cancelling Medusa Mystic Eyes effect)

waiting for input on zhongli side. Raikou seems to have a 4x AP advantage and skills tho
From the other thread he seem to scale a lot above the feat but at the same time Raikou scale a lot above the feat for base servants.
Thought this was a more erotic version of Ei.....anyway other than the AP advantage does Raikou have resistance to getting turned to stone and spam of giant mountain sized spears? Because that's pretty much all Zhongli can do
Yes, servants can resist petrification with their magical energy as said in the physiology page, about the spam of spears aside from destroying them with her big AP advantage she can also destroy them with her lightnings or use them to move around, she also can resist and reduce damage from earth attacks with Magic Resistance but that type of thing from the recent crt still need to be added to the page.

isn't that transmutation? he is even listed as a transmutation user and all. Servant physiology gives transmut. resistance
if it's petrification, they still do

Does the fact that they are giant spears matter? it's still the same AP anyway right

From the other thread he seem to scale a lot above the feat but at the same time Raikou scale a lot above the feat for base servants.
I really need to do the base servant upgrade huh

More than a upgrade the only thing really needed is a more clear difference in values between Ranks and since the use of the Parameter Rules for that was rejected then it's difficult.
Yeah that too. The thing is the calc currently uses 100 mountains as a basis when it should be 100 mountains ranges, so they would probably get a x4 or x5 upgrade if I could find the exact number

Then what's the purpose of his versitalities based from his page (dura negation and he others)?
Limited and possible durability negation come from his stat decreasing shield and Vortex Vanquisher Spear that can seemly cut through anything.

zhongli durability negate is only possibly with vortex vanquisher and even if it does he needs to hit her with the said spear unless he can somehow make those kinds of spear the size of a mountain like what he usually spams

sealing is vague and wasn't shown to be battle applicable but if we consider them being able to seal abilities similar to Raiden who can use her authority to lock people's use of vision/abilities as Archon then probably

how strong is Zhongli's barrier anyway and would it even let him defend against raikou at least x4 potency advantage?

Should this be closed or nah? Feel like it's a stomp once you account for raikou MB/NP

From what I remember in other threads the shield have x5 the AP of the user no? If that's the case then I don't hink is enough against the difference in AP.

I'll wait for the others Genshin supporters to come here to see if they think this is stomp or still viable

If it's stomp then no choice but gonna bring up the main event: Meliodas or Kamen Rider Kuuga

Pretty sure this is a stomp, All of Zhongli abilities is going to get resisted since they are treated as magic and is already covered by servant physiology, he have way lower ap so he isn't doing any meaningful damage, his shield is going to get neged by divinity so he would be taking hits directly which he won't survive due to ap gap and all those other buff on Raikou part.

It would be fairer for Zhongli if we equalize to fate setting but that would be stomp in the other direction

Back