• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō VS Rune King Thor

I'm not quite sure what Thor even leads with anyway so Zeno squishing immediately would kill him and land him the win

....If speed was equal

Since it isn't....

They are both MFTL+, does anyone have the accepted calcs so we can decide who's faster ?

At least so far we established that Zeno's only known opening move would kill Thor.

Doesn't this version of Thor have insane precog since he did what Odin did for his precog but with both eyes?

Schnee One said:
Runs King Thor is above Odin who is in the Sextillions.
Odin is that fast from where ? and it's one of the accepted speed or it's arguable ?

and how fast do we consider Zeno exactly ?

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't this version of Thor have insane precog since he did what Odin did for his precog but with both eyes?
If he has it, it's not on his profile.

Scales to Whis who's approximately 500 quadrillion c. We know that despite being the strongest in the verse by far, he's not the fastest as he had trouble spotting some things in the ToP.

Odin is that fast from where ? and it's one of the accepted speed or it's arguable ?

and how fast do we consider Zeno exactly ?

His own feat, he travelled from Earth to Asgard in an instant.

The calc is also, hugely lowballed

The real cal howard said:
Scales to Whis who's approximately 500 quadrillion c. We know that despite being the strongest in the verse by far, he's not the fastest as he had trouble spotting some things in the ToP.
Wasn't this dismissed as PIS since he had no trouble seeing UI Goku despite him being stupidly faster than Dyspo, who Zeno had trouble seeing ?

It doesn't really matter if Zeno scales way above Whis who is 500 quadrillion c, Odin scales way above a speed feat over 1,000 times faster than Whis due to his own feat being massively lowballed.

Then Thor is much faster apparently and Zeno can one shot him, does Thor have something to kill Zeno before Zeno erase him ?

Paul Frank said:
Blitzing before Zeno raises his hands
That doesn't tell me much, does he just kill Zeno through AP, use Hax or something ?

Also Zeno doesn't need to raise his hand to erase people, he erased Frost without moving a muscle.

Squeezing your hand takes the muscles in your hand.

Which will take years considering the speed gap

Schnee One said:
Squeezing your hand takes the muscles in your hand.
Which will take years considering the speed gap
Zeno doesn't need to squeeze his hand either, he just erased Frost directly, he didn't even move, the only movement he did in that scene is turn his head to threaten Champa. So what about my question ? does Thor have the AP or hax to take advantage of the speed advantage he apparently has ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRM1MHoN0lY 2:23

You say that hand?

That's Zenos hand

Xenia hand moves and he got erased.

Hands have muscles

Since Thor is quite literally millions of times faster given the gap between Quadrillion's and Sextillions is ridiculously huge.

It will take years from Thor's perspective for Zeno to even recognize that he is in a fight and move even an inch.

Schnee One said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRM1MHoN0lY 2:23
You say that hand?

That's Zenos hand

Xenia hand moves and he got erased.

Hands have muscles

Since Thor is quite literally millions of times faster given the gap between Quadrillion's and Sextillions is ridiculously huge.

It will take years from Thor's perspective for Zeno to even recognize that he is in a fight and move even an inch.
Okay, i was wrong on that one.

Once again, How does Thor take advantage of that ? does he have the AP or hax to kill Zeno during that time ?

It could take eons and it wouldn't change that Thor need to actualy have something to use, if he lack the AP or hax to kill Zeno, all he'll do is waste his time until Zeno finaly erase, so my question need an answer.

I mean the dude can pull out souls and mindhax.

This is all on his profile, a quick glance can answer your question.

Thor has quite a few Hax that Zeno doesn't resist at all.

Schnee One said:
I mean the dude can pull out souls and mindhax.
This is all on his profile, a quick glance can answer your question.

Thor has quite a few Hax that Zeno doesn't resist at all.
So he has hax to use, right ?

Also the profile doesn't expend on what those mind hax and soul hax imply or do so it's not like i can just assume what it does.

The Wright Way said:
Dude, the speed gap is so huge that it doesn't matter what Thor starts with. Even if Thor only had one power that killed him and used it last Zeno would be dead long before he raised his hand.
You could fight someone 10 gigalion time slower than you and it wouldn't matter if you can't actualy hurt them while they can one shot you.

That's my question dude, does Thor have one power that would Zeno, yes or no ? why can't people just directly answer that.

The Wright Way said:
So he has hax to use, right ?
Dude, the profiles exist for a reason. It take all of ten seconds to check.
I checked the profile, it list a bunch of ability without describing what it actualy did so now, same for the speed, it list MFTL+ without more info.

So now, answer my freaking question instead of dodging it.

Let's see, he could seal him, mind hax him, erase his concept, BFR him to another universe, etc. Or he could just beat him to death by the time Zeno even thinks thanks to the speed gap. Not sure why you care about powers when the speed gap is this large.

Dude all of that stuff is literally on the profile unless you're expecting literally everything on that to not be Combat Applicable against Zeno who has zero resistance to any of that, you are reaching.

The abilities are there, on the file, what more do you want?

The Wright Way said:
Let's see, he could seal him, mind hax him, erase his concept, BFR him to another universe, etc. Or he could just beat him to death by the time Zeno even thinks thanks to the speed gap. Not sure why you care about powers when the speed gap is this large.
Thor doesn't have sealing , nor EE and he can only BFR through portal creation which wouldn't matter since Zeno's erase work even through dimensions, 'mind hax' is a very broad term, you're gonna need to be more precise.

So he does have the AP to kill Zeno ?

Because of Zeno's AP and durability are 500 times above Thor's and Thor has no hax to kill Zeno, then speed doesn't matter and Thor can only stall before being erased.

So either tell me if Thor has enough AP or give one thing he can do with hax to kill Zeno, it's not a hard freaking thing to do if he has.

Schnee One said:
Dude all of that stuff is literally on the profile unless you're expecting literally everything on that to not be Combat Applicable against Zeno who has zero resistance to any of that, you are reaching.
The abilities are there, on the file, what more do you want?
No, Thor litteraly doesn't have sealing nor EE on his profile, i just checked.

Also his notable attack named sealing is litteraly just cutting off a dimension from the rest, which once again doesn't work against Zeno's erase that can cross universe and dimension.

I'd want a straight freaking answer.

Isn't Zeno like, 16 universes? Even if Thor was baseline he could break through that gap with sheer AP at his speeds.

Rune-King Thor scales to hundreds of timelines through scaling far above Odin who shouldn't be too far off from SHuman due to scaling to Dormammu.

Even if it's Odin-Force Thor he still has quite the AP advantage.

Back