• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

zeno AP downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the dragon ball super multiverse is evidenced to be only one large space-time structure, thus sharing the same timeline

some characters were able to go to other universes by flight like the angels instead of neading some kind of space-time warping transportation

thus it is like a large universe with smaller separated portions of it

so destroying it wouldn't be just a high degree of universal+?

i may be wrong so explain to me

heard talking about matched Thread in Zeno lost to Lord Vortech somehow above AP/Durability also Range Range: Low Multiversal with Portals.

This Zeno Low Multiverse level (Whis stated that Zen'ō could easily erase the entire multiverse if he so wished, and Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes and the incorporeal Zamasu)

Durability: Low Multiverse level

Zeno has so tiny hax around erased 12 universes and infinite Zamasu doesn't help range said Low multiversal in fews second erased it.

Giving kudos to yourself doesn't help, but no.

I'll explain why later if no one else does, but this was brought up already

Ricsi-viragosi said:
well guess that this something a troll/sock puppet create this a Thread in CRB

noticed he himself giving Kudos disrespect a user it.

Angels aren't stated to not have a technique that allows them to move through time spaces with their flight. So that argument is entirely head canon. Especially since other users of this ability have been shown to pass through spatially separated areas, like Zeno's guards, who can go to Zeno's palace area.

Also, no one else seems to have the space-time crossing aside from teleporters. Just Zeno's guards and The Angels.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Giving kudos to yourself doesn't help,
what's so bad about giving my self kudos

i don't even know what kudos are.

are they suppose to represent i agree with you? or just likes?

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
what's a CRB and a sock/troll puppet?

ByAsura said:
Angels aren't stated to not have a technique that allows them to move through time spaces with their flight. So that argument is entirely head canon. Especially since other users of this ability have been shown to pass through spatially separated areas, like Zeno's guards, who can go to Zeno's palace area.
Also, no one else seems to have the space-time crossing aside from teleporters. Just Zeno's guards and The Angels.
so they can acess other separated space-time continumns with their power and thus their range makes their AP have the possibility to be low multiversal?

Actually, his 2-C comes from erasing heaven/hell, that is a macrocosm separated from its main universe (or something like that).

Angel use a special technice to travel across the universes and there is also a transfer device wich was used in Universe 6 Saga.

@Antoniofer Nah I'm pretty sure we don't treat heaven/hell as a separate universe, or BoG Goku would be Low 2-C for shaking it.

Thelastmlg said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
what's a CRB and a sock/troll puppet?
look man at yourself above Thelastmlg giving kudos respresent.

what are you talking about a CRB threads?

Zeno is both shown and blatantly stated to be 2-C. The Future Zeno destroyed every universe in the Future Turnks arc in order to get rid of Zamasu. Present Zeno is also stated to have destroyed 6 universes because he was annoyed. He is also stated to be able to wipe out all of existence, which means all 12 universes.

So should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back