• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenitsu Agatsuma (Post-Demon Slayer Training) vs Killua Zoldyck (Before Mastering Nen)

200px-Killua-2011
Assassination... It's the family trade. We all take it up. My folks see me as an exceptional prospect. But I don't see that I should have to live up to their expectations.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
I've... been protecting it... because you... said that... this thing is more important to you... than your own life...

Speed equalized

Ok, so this is Killua before learning Nen, and Zenitsu is almost 4x stronger if I can read decimals right. Luckily for Killua, he heavily outskills Zenitsu, since he has been trained since birth by the greatest assassins in the world. However, what worries me is that Zenitsu appears to have a stat amp. How much does he get amped and how does it work?

Depending on the answer, either it's not too bad and Killua keeps juking Zenitsu with Rhythm Echo and keeps wailing on him until he tears his heart out, or Zenitsu is boosted to a level where Killua deals little to no damage.

So it's not a physical amp? Then it's a non-factor because speed amps are not taken into consideration in a speed equalized match. I'm voting Killua via continuously juking Zenitsu with Rhythm Echo until he wears him down and kills him.

Speed amps are taken into account in speed equalization. And unless the people doing speed amps is slower than their opponents, they are allowed to speed blitz. They amp during the attack, since Zenitsu indicated that he needs to move faster to hit harder.

Also, Zenitsu has clarivoyant hearing; he fights while his eyes are closed, can hear sounds before they reach him or nearby people, can hear thoughts, etc. A visual illusion like Rhythm Echo isn't a good strategy.

Now, we are talking about beginning of series Zenitsu, so he doesn't have Godspeed and 7th form, but Thunderclap and Flash works as a speed amp.

Zenitsu wins via. blitz.

All Zenitsu's techniques are amps that completely stomp. Unless I'm missing something like delayed activation or...? Zenitsu should stomp pretty handily.

At worst he has to take a specific stance and activate total concentration breathing before he can use his amps, but he can do both while moving as seen in the fight against the Spider Demon

Back