• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And another detail, even the Regenerationn of Yusuke is not one of the best, will be useful against someone of the same level as him and that at most can only do some injuries during the fight and will regenerate and while Izuku will only feeling more pain over that uses the 20% to equal Yusuke

In addition to the things mentioned above, Yusuke is also a better combat strategist. He's proficient in using the environment to his advantage. There's also rage power which could further enhance his strength to overwhelm Deku. The reflection of my younger self Yusuke takes this count smoothly.

I never said Yusuke was bright outside of combat; his 12/100 test score pretty much proves that. Same with him only actually attending school every 10 or more days. But he's very strong instinctively; he knows what technique to use, knows where to hit, knows where to throw his opponent, and knows when it's time for a pile drive.

I mean, it's a coin toss how effective book smarts are when it comes to fighting. Yaoyorozu is top of the class exams-wise but Izuku is the most prominent when it comes to thinking about his opponents moves and trying to adapt.

I just meant that he is a good fighter, but unlike Yusuke is less because he's a natural at fighting plus training, and more a natural at being observant and a quick thinker.

Well, since it had no vows for inconclusive or for Izuku, and Yusuke has 7 votes, so this is unanimous

This match need add to the profile of both

Back