• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Weakened All-might. Chill out mods you don’t have to close every thread you don’t like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized
They start arguing and it escalates.

How would they interact as characters is the first thing we need to take into account. The discussion starts there.

The whole point of this thread is that Yujiro has a real possibility of beating someone who can one shot him.

It takes place in a city so Yujiro will use buildings as cover for all-mights AOE air attacks.

I changed it to weakened all might to make it more palatable for the other people in the thread.

Allmight has 3 hours to win.

Yujiro :

Weakened all-might :

Incon :

Tf do you mean prove it my man.

The difference in AP is literal orders of magnitudes higher than simply one-shot worthy. All-Might could tap Yujiro on his shoulder and he'd literally explode.
All might could cough and he’d die finally all might’s breath attack is useful

Tf do you mean prove it my man.

The difference in AP is literal orders of magnitudes higher than simply one-shot worthy. All-Might could tap Yujiro on his shoulder and he'd literally explode.
Speed is equalized.

Due to yujiro’s instinctive reaction, info analysis and analytical prediction. All might would never be able to land a punch on Yujiro. Yujiro would also know that all might has those AOE attacks at his disposal and know exactly when he would use them during the fight.

Speed is equalized.

Due to yujiro’s instinctive reaction, info analysis and analytical prediction. All might would never be able to land a punch on Yujiro. Yujiro would also know that all might has those AOE attacks at his disposal and know exactly when he would use them during the fight.
AoE that he cannot avoid. Because it is AoE that will pulp him if it grazes him.

If Yujiro tries punching All Might he's going to break his fist.

Bro, this man can't hurt All Might enough to put him down. This ************ essentially had his ******* intestines ripped out by All For One and he still beat All For One's Ass the first time, what is Yujiro gonna do when he's literally thousands of times weaker than All Might?

AoE that he cannot avoid. Because it is AoE that will pulp him if it grazes him.

If Yujiro tries punching All Might he's going to break his fist.
This takes place in a city he can use buildings as cover. Yujiro will know the exact timing of when all might will use his AOE.

Yujiro will know that he would break his fist so he won’t be punching him.

It’s a psychological battle.

Yujiro will be thinking “if I get hit once I’m done”

All might will be thinking “if I don’t get this guy quick it’s over”

OP listen to me ok. Yujiro at the moment is to weak to hurt all might. Like literally give me a few weeks and you can make all the Baki vs MHA threads you want.
That’s not the point I’ll just find another guy who can one shot the upgraded Yujiro.

This takes place in a city he can use buildings as cover. Yujiro will know the exact timing of when all might will use his AOE.

Yujiro will know that he would break his fist so he won’t be punching him.

It’s a psychological battle.

Yujiro will be thinking “if I get hit once I’m done”

All might will be thinking “if I don’t get this guy quick it’s over”
How is he going to avoid it? It's AoE and speed is equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back