• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Abilities Addition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Previous thread here

In order to organize these threads as good as possible, I'm creating this one to not add things out of the original suggestions.

This will take everything I could find from chapter 26 to 50.

Yusuke
He has Enhanced Senses already, but for his sight only. Until now.

• Feels Rando's presence as that of a beast.
  • Heard Musashi in a pitch black darkness and proceeded to attack him.
  • Can hear the shurikens flying at him at his back.
During his fight with Rando he developt a deffensive technique emanating a thick layer of aura in his hands that should count as Barrier Creation with Attack Reflection (albeit limited).

• Proof here.
Kuwabara's Likely Rage Power
Well, he has a different rating when angered in his second key, so I think a Likely isn't needed at all, but still.

• Proof here.
Kurama's Enhanced Senses

• He has good nose.
Genkai's Enhanced Senses

• Can locate people's aura in a forest.
  • She should be also able to detect invisible spirits like Yusuke.
Rando
He should have Enhanced Senses.

• Can feel Yusuke's bloodlust.
His weakness is directly stated.

• His spells must be heard to work
Byakko
His profile says that he grows stronger when he absorbs energy, but this is proven false in the manga by Kuwabara.

He's also resistant to Acid Manipulation, not Heat Manipulation.

• The pool is made of acid.
Seiryu's Enhanced Senses

• Good hearing.
Toguro
Extrasensory Perception for him as well.

• Can feel the aura.
That's it for these 25 chapters.

Watching the auras would count as Enhanced Senses (as was clarified in the previous thread). Feeling the auras would be Extrasensory Perception.

Thanks.

All looks good, and feeling auras and detecting spirits could be both. But to be fair, Extrasensory Perception is an improvement over enhanced senses.

Well, to me Enhanced Senses includes every primary sense (sight, nose, etc.) in a somehow improved way (seeing invisible things, having acute hearing, etc.) while Extrasensory Perception it's more a sixth sense, like Kuwabara's.

This is all fine and like others stated, sensing Aura like Genkai and Toguro is Extrasensory Perception

Okay, this is how I'd list the additions in the profiles:

Yusuke: Enhanced Senses ([already added sentences]. He has an acute sense of hearing), Limited Barrier Creation and Attack Reflection (Can generate a layer of aura around his hands to protect him and deflect lightning)

Kuwabara: Rage Power

Kurama: Enhanced Senses (Has an acute sense of hearing)

Genkai: Extrasensory Perception, Likely Enhanced Senses (Should be able to see invisible spirits)

Rando: Enhanced Senses or Ext. Perception (Can feel Yusuke's bloodlust)

• Weaknesses: His spells must be heard by the victim in order to work. Even temporary deafness might reflect the effect back at him.
Byakko: Resistance to acid Manipulation (Survived after falling in a pool of acid)

Toguro: Extrasensory Perception (Can feel aura).

I already started preparing the next abilities revision for the Dark Tournament Saga, and if this gets accepted I'll open another thread to discuss its scaling.

I'm going to add these then.

I have the new additions for the next thread already, but that will come later.

Done. I'll create the new one in a couple days. I have a thing to say about one of the currently accepted feats as well.

Okay, so should I leave this open till then, or should is it concluded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back