• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh (Manga) CRT: Ability additions and Possible Speed upgrades

@Antvasima Can this be applied or it needs more evaluation? it is a relatively simple upgrade except for maybe the speed part..
Seems like a few other Yu-Gi-Oh CRTs were made and I don't want to put them on hold or anything.

For now I’m only seeing an issue with precog resistance.

If the millennium necklace cant seen the futures of other millennium items, isn’t that just a weakness of the necklace?

Because it’s only precog from the necklace thats ineffective. Not precog as a whole.

Is this gonna be applied or not

was kinda salty in the original version of the comment, sorry

Last edited:
I think the op looks solid.

I'm unsure on whether or not the precogn stuff is a resistance or weakness or the necklare, but I'd say the first.

I am fine removing it tbh if it means getting this thread done

I think I can get more context that indicates it can be a resistance, however.

Edit: actually, meh I can't, that's all I've got sadly

Last edited:
I think the op looks solid.

I'm unsure on whether or not the precogn stuff is a resistance or weakness or the necklare, but I'd say the first.
It's a resistance Because the items are shownn to nullify each other
Like when bakura and marik used their items on each other they canceled each other out and both of them agreed that the only way to win against each other is via shadow games
As for the speed part of this CRT there's alot of FTL to MFTL+ feats in yugioh that needs another discussion i would suggest qpplying the abilities Because i will make a crt about FTL to MFTL+ yugioh

The notif being an ass rn
Anyways since there's no contention and no one seems to bother anymore
it should be fine to add

Wait
It's a resistance Because the items are shownn to nullify each other
Like when bakura and marik used their items on each other they canceled each other out and both of them agreed that the only way to win against each other is via shadow games
I don't understand how this is supposed to mean the Millennium items resist precognition instead of it being a weakness of the Millennium necklace specifically.

Wait

I don't understand how this is supposed to mean the Millennium items resist precognition instead of it being a weakness of the Millennium necklace specifically.
Because like i said there was no way that any of them can affect each other (both of them have abilities that aren't related to the millennium items)

Also my bad i didn't mean "nullify" to be taken literally since in the show both admit that nothing that they do would actually work on each other

Because that's how the millennium items work for example alexander wanted to look into yugi's mind but the puzzle made him unable to
Im pretty sure your not allowed to scale hax like that and can only go with whats specifically resisted. Just because 1 or so abilities from one item are countered by another item, doesn't mean every hax falls under that.

If im looking at this correctly.

Im pretty sure your not allowed to scale hax like that and can only go with whats specifically resisted. Just because 1 or so abilities from one item are countered by another item, doesn't mean every hax falls under that.

If im looking at this correctly.
Im pretty sure im allowed to when it's stated and shown that every hax the millennium items show
are resisted by a millennium item user

Im pretty sure im allowed to when it's stated and shown that every hax the millennium items show
are resisted by a millennium item user
Then go with whats specifically resisted. Its why we don't hand resistances to characters who rival each other. Hax resistance is given when its actually explicitly resisted.

Back