• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this title sounds crazy but listen to me for a second

So,in chapter 39 of Yugioh,it's said as Exodia is attacking that it's attack it's infinite

Why is this important you ask?

Because this scales of course

Let me explain

Ishizu said as she was talking to Kaiba that anyone with the God Cards could be a invicible duelist

She knows Exodia exists and even then she said God Cards could defeat anyone

And do not think this is something that only appears one time

Marik says in chapter 114 that Osiris has infinite power

In Yu-Gi-Oh R chapter 42,we're shown Obelisk power with Tribute is Infinite and we can confirm the canonocity of YGO R because the ideas for said manga came from Kazuki own brain

And in chapter 215,it's said again Obelisk again has Infinite attack and Ra thanks to hierarchy,tanks it

So yeah,Infinite power YuGiOh is not a one time thing

So who scales to this infinite power?

The Egyptian God Cards,obviously

Zorc,for being superior than the Gods

and Horakthy for being a fusion between the three

That is the end

This is just....no.

Yugioh R is not canon to the manga.

And Infnite Attack is strictly game mechanics.

Honestly feel that there needs to be a rule against making Yugioh CRTs like this because if its not this it usually devolves into arguments and people getting banned.

If they are so "Infinite" then they must be weak as well because look at Divine Serpent Geh who also has Infinite Attack. Yugi destroyed it so easily.

Joking aside tho, i don't think we should take that seriously thought because of what? Because Exodia can one shot the game it self so if Infinite Attack is taken literally, then so is Exodia's game ending ability.

Oof at that infinite attack power. When Solomon fought Zorc, he stalemated for a short while with Exodia before dying when he exhausted his life force. Same Zorc trashed the god cards no diff with Blue-Eyes doing just as well as Exodia against Zorc. Guess Exodia = Blue-Eyes > God Cards > any 1 God Card > Exodia.

Game mechanics stay game mechanics.

Back