• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh!/Duel Terminal tellars Speed revision

Zencha9

They/Them
since the last thread has been concluded here's another
i just realized that Constellars/tellarknight come to the battlefield from Constellations
latest

Chiwen was materialized by Sombre by gathered up all the star energy in the heavens, Chiwen has the power of Constellars and we see him coming from a diffrent Constellation
latest

This is kinda vauge since we don’t have a time signature but it should be quick enough for a far faster than light I guess. Not sure about consistency though.

i mean yes we don't have a timeframe but it should be recent because it's in the middle of a war and because when Chiwen was born tellarknights immediately come in to help against the shaddolls
d0f924338b2b0c50b416765a810d8392.png

Without a timeframe maybe FTL could work because of interstellar distance. But I dot not Know.

I feel that "At least FTL" could work in this instance since Chiwen travel at interstellar distances and many of the events surrounding Duel Terminal are on that scenario being both consistent with the lore and with the illustrations. Let alone that on the card "Satellarknight Skybridge" there's a battle element that shows a fight at high speeds, so yeah, I think that "At least FTL" should be a very good safe speed upgrade since it shows that is at minimum at that speed.

I believe this is pretty straight forward?
"At least FTL (can cross stellar distances in a short time)" or something to that effect.

i know it's pretty a staight forward upgrade but i think i need more agreements because it's kinda of a big jump in speed at least that's what i think

What is the largest timeframe that would still make sense in this scenario?

at most few minutes for Chiwen because when the yang zings were possessed Sombre created him and then he came from the stars
for tellarknights it should be a few secends because when altair appeared vega tagged him immediately as seen in the artwork
all of this is all going in a battlefield so it should be very quick

If they are coming from constellations, doesn't that mean that they are traveling lightyears? That's a lot faster than light.

According to the range page interstellar begins at 4.22 lightyears. A year has 525600 minutes. That's at least the result when I multiply 365 with 24 and then 60. That sounds like MFTL+ and it's not like as if it even is the closest star in this situation.

The distances are 25.04 ± 0.07 ly and 16.73 ± 0.05 ly respectively. If the tellarknights came in seconds, then that is definitely within the millions of times faster than light.

basically all tellars(constellars and tellarknight) come from the constellations that they represent to the battlefiled
so i am proposing to change their speed from FTL to MFTL keep in mind that all of the thing that happen in DT happen instantly because they're in a war at this point and also keep in mind that when altair appeared vega tagged him immediately as seen in skybridge's artwork

Last edited:
basically all tellars(constellars and tellarknight) come from the constellations that they represent to the battlefiled in
so i am proposing to change their speed from FTL to MFTL keep in mind that all of the thing that happen in DT happen instantly because they're in a war at this point and also keep in mind that when altair appeared vega tagged him immediately as seen in skybridge's artwork
Pretty much this

I thought this was already accepted.
I agree with them being MFTL, they just rush from stars to their planet in no time

Back