• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You’re favorite character meets an entitled Karen

Coolboy6

He/Him
Your favorite character is shopping for some food and grabs a can of beans before Karen does (not on purpose). Karen starts to get entitled. What happens?

Godzilla: stomp
Mewtwo: three finger slap
Meta Knight: tries to calm her before telling her off and leaving
Kirby: friend heart
Wigglytuff: doesn't hear her as he thinks of apples

Batman (DCAU): Pities her and that his quest sees him defending her before walking away. Though he would purposely go out of his way to "Accidentally" waste her time as a means to teach her some values if able to.

Keyaru: you don`t want to know
Thor: scares her off
James bond: scare or seduces her
Iron man: tells her to screw off

IDW Optimus: Probably tries to reason her. But the moment he realizes it's hopeless he probably getting some hands or he ignores

Saitama: One Punch

Iron Man: Disses and roasts the shit out of her. Makes her feel like an idiot.

Thanos: Flick her away

Unicron: V O R E

Your favorite character is shopping for some food and grabs a can of beans before Karen does (not on purpose). Karen starts to get entitled. What happens?
Rimuru Tempest: he would probably lewd her (if she is beautiful), because he is a simp that lewd literally every woman that he meet except Shizu, and then, he would try to invite her to Tempest, she will prolly accept, as Tempest has a lot of high quality stuff to everything that exists, but if its EoS, he will likely not be able to simp to her, as Ciel prolly wont let, so, he will just ignore

I mean I just got notified while reading a Convo from people who simp harder than I "Simp" for the character I """Simp""" for, so kinda spot on Nostradamus.

Mario: Probably would let her have the beans, he's just too nice.
Kenshiro: Same reasons as above.
Sonic: Probably would just run off with the beans.
Lord English: Fires a laser out of his mouth and Karen dies.
Ness: wouldn't care and just takes the beans anyway.
Sephiroth: He would just burn down the entire store.
Sosuke Aizen: how would Karen even approach?

War (Darksiders): either tells her to piss off or cuts her in two.

Oryx the Mad God: she dies. After being called an insignificant fool, but she dies.

Firestar: he would walk away. He's a cat. He can't exactly understand humans.

Gohan is absolutely screwed, this seems like the exact situation he’d struggle in and he’d probably have to give up the beans.

The flash could probably distract her somehow and run the other way with the beans.

Mordecai and Rigby have kinda dealt with this already in the past

Glenn: Magical Punch!
131462190_214286946890950_8838267623324011112_n.jpg

jk lol, Glenn would most likely ignore her

Wang Lin: Would find it beneath him to even bother interacting with someone young enough for him to be her ancestor so he just tunes her out.

Linley Baruch: Most likely tunes her out due to not seeing the situation as worth the trouble.

Son Goku: Would try to apologize and if it doesn't work he would just fly somewhere else.

Superman: More or less the same as Batman (DCAU), although he may act a bit more nicer.

Monkey D. Luffy: He will just tell her that he is mean and move somewhere else to eat.

Kratos: He will probably ignore her at first, and if it doesn't work then he would just intimidate her.

Dante: He would just purposely troll her and enjoy trigger her.

Jotaro Kujo: This.

Hulk: MEAN WOMAN LEAVE HULK ALONE, OR HULK SMASH MEAN WOMAN!!!

Spider-Man: Try to apologize but eventually he would just get tired and get out.

Commander Shepard: Depend by which version (Paragon or Renegade), he either persuade her to stop or intimate her to f**k off.

Darth Vader: Apology accepted, Captain Needa Miss Karen.

Steven Quartz Universe: He would keep try to apologize, but eventually he would turn Pink State and tell her to f**k off.

Last edited:
Okabe: "Errm sorry ma'am, but I already had these beans first.."

Karen: "Okay and? I'm a lady, give it to me."

Okabe: "Err.. I really need this.. Mayuri's not gonna be happy if I come back without all the items on this list.."

Karen:
"Who?? I don't care about this Mayuri person, what's with you young people, show some respect to your elders, give it here."

Okabe
: "Erk- I'm sure Mayuri wouldn't mind if I told her I gave it to an elder lady..."

Thinks of Mayuri sad or crying

Okabe (Hououin):
"EXCUSE ME MADAM, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM THE GREAT MAD SCIENTIST HOUOUIN KYOUMA! pfft.. FUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Karen: "...who?"

Okabe (Hououin): scoffs "I am THE GREAT MAD SCIEN-"

Karen: "Yes I know, you already said that, and STOP SCREAMING"

Okabe (Hououin): "Ah, I see. Then you must know of my greatness?? HMM??"

Karen: takes out her phone and starts recording "I'm currently recording you, and I'll send this to the authorities for invading my personal space, and disrupting the peace, as well as stealing my groceries."

Okabe (Hououin): pulls his face in front of the camera "HELLO JAPAN, THIS IS HOUOUIN KYOUMA THE GREAT MAD SCIENTIST!! SPREAD MY NAME TO YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR COWORKERS, EVEN YOUR PETS! FUHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Okabe (Hououin): struggles to speak in English Uhhh... Hello A-Americaa~ Err... Uhhh... I am mad scientist!!... United States, Chaos, and Invade! So coool! Sunuvabitch~.

Karen: "Get away from me and my phone immediately! I'm calling the police!"

Okabe (Hououin): scoffs pfft.. FUHAHAHAHA! Time for my grandiose escape!!"

Okabe scurries away with the beans and leaves some cash at the register

AFTERMATH

Once Okabe returned home to the lab, he was approached by Makise Kurisu and Suzu and was berated for making such a big scene at the store. Confused on how she figured out, he saw as Daru and Mayuri were watching the news on the TV and saw the Karen on the TV talking to the police and showing the recording of their interaction. Okabe trying to talk himself out of trouble, was approached by Mayuri.

Okabe: "H-hey Mayuri..."

Mayuri: "..."

Okabe: "I have the beans..!" he takes out a can of beans

Mayuri: tearing up "..Okarin... why do you always get into trouble.."

Okabe: "Errrmm...."

Mayuri:
"Whenever you get into trouble, you always make Mayushii worry.."

Okabe: "Ahh.. don't cry! I'm fine! look!" He shows off his lab coat

Mayuri: "Promise me, you won't make a big scene like that again."

Okabe: "S-sure.. I promise."

Makise: "You dummy, look at what you've done, they're going to eventually find you."

Okabe: "Hahaha! Christina! You seem to underestimate the power of our SUPA HACKA!"

Daru: "That's Super Hacker to you. Anyways, I'll deal with it, but in return, I expect some eromanga.. hehe.."

Suzu: "D-dad!??"

They all laughed and invited the other lab members (Moeka, Ruka, Faris, Kagari, and Maho) and enjoyed some baked beans while talking about more Okabe's foolish stunt, and their future experiments and plans.

FIN

Back